10 A heros work

The room you and Bakugo were lead to was what appeared to be a conference room.
You'd expected the interview to just be Eraser...so you got the shock of a lifetime when you saw All Might there as well.

"Greetings! Please, take a seat!" All Might exclaimed, obviously referring to everyone but you.

A cold sweat began to form on your brow. You were going to have to recall that event. That disgusting, humiliating, and traumatic event.
A hand gently nudging you caught your attention.
'Right. I'm a hero. Keep strong.' Taking a needed deep breath you sat yourself up properly.

"Please, take your time. Give us what information you can, (Y/N)." Eraser encouraged, hoping to make up for his own actions.

You almost didn't want to mention everything with Katsuki in the room. Something about what happened made you feel oddly...guilty.
"Well...May I have some paper?"
A pen and sheet paper were quickly passed to you.
Although your hand was shaking slightly, you still attempted to draw what you recalled.
"He told me his quirk right off the bat, in fact he seemed eager to tell me." Your sketch first showed the hands that had been holding you.
"He said that he could make more then just these. I'm not sure to what extent though."
The next thing you began to draw was what the guy appeared as.
"He honestly looked like a monster. Limbs sprouting everywhere...I-I couldn't make out his body though.."

"Scrawny. The dude was scrawny." Bakugo filled in, noticing your struggle. "I didn't see anyone else there."

Your heart suddenly dropped into your stomach.
"I-I..." Flipping the page over you quickly attempted to make an outline of the first man.
"I didn't see him for long...b-but someone else might have been there! I guessed he was the same man but..he was more well built then scrawny!!"
You gasped, shoving the paper towards the pro heroes.
Your artistic skills were pretty average in the long run so you doubted they'd helped much.

"So that's at least two then?" All Might looked to Eraser Head. "To pull something so gruesome off they'd need more then just two."
You watched as Aizawa began to nod his head

"The guy you caught has been swearing his innocence. He said that he never went down that alley, that he simply wa—"

Bakugo's fist slammed down against the table. "BULL SHIT!!" His hands now gripping the arm rests on his chair. "I saw him doing it!! He stabbed (Y/N)!"

You were taken back by the sudden outburst but decided to keep quiet for the moment.

"Calm down, we don't know for sure what's going on." All Might's words stung.

"Don't know..?" You repeated with clenched teeth. "I know the face of some sick fuck who felt me up!" You didn't mean to snap at the past symbol of peace, but you didn't exactly regret it either.

"What if someone was using a quirk to control our villain?" Eraser's suggestion brought the room to a complete silence.

He had a point. That could be a possibility...meaning Bakugo had potentially assaulted a civilian.

"If that were the case, we might have to be careful moving forward. We can't let word get out about this otherwise the villain may skip town..." All Might surveyed the room, attempting to come up with some kind of plan.
"This conversation stays between us. Nobody else can hear about it." Sighing he pushed himself away from the table. "For now we need to keep a close eye on crime."

An idea suddenly popped into your head. "I-I know I'm not a pro but..." Your eyes moved to stare out the window. "What if the suspect is targeting people with 'evil' quirks?" Your fingers put air quotes around 'evil'.
"The guy who attacked me had creepy shadow stuff which gives off an uneasy vibe, making us not question his motive as much." Your eyes returned to the heroes before you .
"We should check the quirks of recent offenders with similar accusations as mine...I-If that's okay! Like I said, I am far from as experienced as everyone.."

"That...actually sounded like you weren't a complete idiot.." Bakugo uttered in his best form of compliment.

"(Y/N), that is actually a fairly good idea. Aizawa and I will look into the legal situation...you two just lay low." All Might flashed you his signature smile before heading to the door. "Make sure to act normal. We don't want any possible traitors on our hands to find out."

"Y-Yes sir! Thank you sir!" You blurted out, bowing your head respectively.
When you finally lifted yourself back up the pro heroes had dispersed.
"I guess we go back to class, right? So we don't attract suspicions?"
You watched the blonde nod his head.

"I'm pushing you to the gate, then you're on your own. I don't need anyone thinking we're friends." Katsuki said flatly, releasing the brakes on your chair.

Something about what he said stung a little. You thought the two of you had bonded at least a tiny bit...but maybe you were just getting ahead of yourself. "Whatever, it's not like I want to be seen with you either!" You finally managed to reply, finding it oddly difficult to keep a serious tone.

{Time skip again}

Once you'd returned to class the day went by as usual. Deku had asked you about what happened in the meeting, in which you had to bull shit your way out of. It was lucky how trusting he was.
As for Bakugo...you hardly saw him at all. You'd assumed he went to hang out with Kirishima.
With the school day over and evening beginning to set in you decided to take your place on the couch. You didn't mind this spot, especially since you had a television virtually all to yourself.
Flipping between channels you decided to watch the news. Maybe doing a little research yourself wouldn't hurt.
Nothing eventful really went on...which was both fortunate and unfortunate.
Fortunate being that your city was nice and safe.
Unfortunate being that you had to watch a boring broadcast about some new buildings being built down town.
Deciding to turn the volume down and head to bed, you got nice and comfortable.

"Why are you sleeping on the couch?"

A voice from behind you caused you to squeak in surprise.
"The fuck!? Who in..." Turning you saw Todoroki standing behind the couch with a plate of chips.
"Oh, it's you..." You felt kind of bad, admittedly ignoring almost everyone but Deku...and Bakugo.

"Why are you sleeping on the couch, (Y/N)?" He repeated, unscathed by your little outburst.

"I don't have a room yet...so I got the couch. I stayed the night here before.." You explained as you began to sit up.

"I didn't get a midnight snack before, so I didn't see you." Shoto replied, unintentionally letting the conversation die.

Silence.

You were starting to feel oddly nervous. What were you supposed to say? You didn't know this guy and he certainly didn't seem to want to get to know you.
"Good...night?" Your statement was more of a question but it got the job done. You watched the boy nod before walking away almost silently.
"That was awful.." You grumbled, deciding to move on and just get some much needed rest.
Deku would surely get a laugh out of this in the morning.