12 Special treatment

You'd really done it this time.
Like
Really done it.
Being bribed by sweets and a good time, you had agreed to have a 'training day' welcome party.
Your excuse of being hurt was no longer an option since Recovery Girl gave you a juicy dose of healing.

"This is going to be awesome!!" Kirishima threw his arms up in the air, taking in the sight of a reset training building. The area had been made flat besides a few places to climb in each corner.

"Uh-huh...real awesome.." You uttered, eating the brownie that'd been sacrificed for your time. "Who is coming exactly? I doubt Bakugo will show with anything and I'm leaving if he does."
Maybe that dickhead would be your way out of this.

"He's bringing some food I think? I made sure to tell him not to come if he was going to ruin it for everyone!" The red head smirked, feeling oddly victorious over you.
"Midoriya and Todoroki are coming together I think? I'm pretty sure they're bringing the tents and blankets.."

You blinked a couple times. You had to have heard him wrong.
"I'm sorry, what? Tents?"

"Oh! Did I not tell you?" Kirishima intentionally left that detail out, knowing you wouldn't have budged if he had. "We are all staying the night in here! Iida is bringing dinner and Mineta has lunch covered."

Abort mission.
You instantly stood up, heading to the door. You were not going to be cooped up in the same room with Bakugo for twenty-four hours.
"Yeah, have fun with th—"

"(Y/N)!! You're here! I'm so excited!" Deku dumped the several massive bags he'd been holding just to hug you. "I'm glad you're all better! I was surprised when Kirishima invited us!"

You made a mental note to strangle that stupid red head at a later date.
With how excited Izuku was, it would feel like breaking the law telling him no.
"Yup! This is all because of Kirishima!!" You used the advantage of the hug to glare into the boy's soul.
'I'm going to kill you.' You mouthed, making damn sure he could see.

"Oh...I got the tents.." You heard an awkward voice say. You knew who it was, how could you not? Your last interaction with him had been the most awkward thing you'd ever experienced.

You stepped away from Deku with a clearly forced smile. "Hey....you?" Giving a couple finger guns, you quickly walked away from the situation and over to Kirishima.
'Don't you fucking do it..don't you do it...' You were mentally screaming as the boy walked past you to supposedly help bring stuff in.

"Dinner and lunch have arrived! Let's make this a valuable learning experience!!" Iida bursted the door down, both arms occupied with coolers. "Mineta will not be joining us! He had attempted to bring (Y/N) a pair of ladies underwear!"

You couldn't stop yourself from laughing at this guy. No matter what he said, it all sounded happy and confident...maybe this would be kind of fun.

"HAG!!"

Your thoughts came to a halt. Turning your head to the voice you noticed something hurdling towards you. "WHAT THE F—" You narrowly managed to catch what you thought was a rock.
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" You shouted as you looked to the item in your hand.
Whatever it was, it had been wrapped in tin foil.

"Open it later. Wait for me." The blonde commanded before walking off to begin helping set up the tents.

"Miss, I look forward to learning from you!" Iida bowed in front of you with his hand stuck out. "Please treat me well!"

You had never been so politely spoken to in your entire life. You sure weren't going to complain either.
Taking the class rep's hand you gave it a quick shake.
"Not sure what I can teach but...thanks? I more thought you all would be teaching me!" You admitted, pulling your hand back.

"Ah! Your modesty is honorable!" Iida returned to a standing position.
"With your quirk, you can guide us in ways never before seen! You can tell us what moves are strongest and effectively make it feel like we are fighting ourselves!" The praise he gave was genuine and he probably could have said a lot more.

You...didn't know what to say.
You had always seen your quirk as a bit of a curse. Back home you'd been picked on specifically because of Counter. Kids would tease you, saying 'you could never be a hero on your own!'
They weren't totally wrong.
If nothing hit you in combat, you basically had no quirk. If a villain was smart enough they could probably beat you if they played their cards right.
That's why you were here. To become stronger. If you could learn new ways to use Counter you'd have a fighting chance as a pro.

"What's the game plan? Does anyone have one?" Kirishima called out to the group.

Iida pushed up his glasses. "You fool..." he pulled a large sheet of paper out of seemingly nowhere. "You fell right into my trap! 'Class Rep's Super Perfect Training Day!'" The paper began to unfold, revealing everything from bullet points to drawings.
"Gather around and behold our amazing day!"

Everyone gathered around the boy, even Bakugo seemed a tiny bit interested.

"First," Iida pointed to a small section in the top left of the paper. "We will all show Miss (Y/N) our strongest moves. She will then be able to show us the limits of our strength!"

You nodded your head, actually kind of excited to have such a big role in the plan.

"Next, we will participate in a three versus three sparring session! No quirks, just our skills in combat." Iida noticed you starting to smile and felt a small bit of pride swell in his chest.
"To finish up the evening, we will all race across the training ground for the ultimate prize!!"

"Prize!?" Kirishima gasped.

"I-I want a prize!!" Deku quickly chimed, giving Todoroki a quick elbow.

"What exactly is this 'ultimate prize' mister Class President?" You asked, having noticed Iida leaning forward probably waiting for that question.

"Glad you asked, (Y/N)!! May I present..." Two slips of paper magically appeared between his fingers.
"A spa trip that my parents cancelled so now the tickets have to be used!!" Iida held the prize up as if they were the most valuable things on the planet.

Everyone seemed to get pretty excited about the whole thing, you included.
"I could use a trip like that...my muscles are going to be killing me after this.." You uttered, your hand inadvertently squeezing the mystery object Bakugo had tossed you.
That's when you decided you had to win. Taking a second to set the package aside, you returned to your spot.

"We get lunch and dinner though right?" Todoroki asked, more concerned about eating then actually getting training done.
He knew that his quirk was hard to train with, so the only reason he came was because Deku had asked him to attend. Something about 'getting to know her.'

"All meals have been prepared ahead of time and will only need reheated! We eat after the first and last event." Iida explained, slipping the tickets back into the unknown.
"So, who's going first?" He added with a challenging smirk.

"Kirishima. He's going first." You targeted the boy out the instant you'd been given a chance.

"I-I don't need to! I mean Baku—"

"The lady has spoken!! Kirishima will go first!" Iida had been watching you glare the boy down...so he decided to throw him under the bus.

A wicked grin spread onto your lips as you backed up into the center of the room. "Let's have a wonderful learning experience, Eijirou."
You cracked your knuckles and began to stretch.
"Come at me when ready. Hit me once, and be prepared for me to Counter straight away." You instructed, still wanting him to get at least a little learning experience through the hell you'd be putting him through.