Chapter 4

Jade's tremendous scream caused Jesy to yell at her even more. "SHUT UP JADE!!" she yelled
"but when you're lying to me like this, how can I?" Jade wept
"but I'm not lying! You're just to stupid to understand that though aren't you?!"
"For fucks SAKE Jesy!!" Jade screamed
Perrie's head was still buried under the pillow as she continued to weep quietly
and Leigh Anne sat in the corner, covering her ears with her head down, and her knees pulled up to her chest tightly. "can you just shut up?!?! Jesy's telling the truth okay?!" Leigh called
"but she's not..!" tears came dripping out of Jade's eyes. Jesy's eyes welled up too.
"JADE! ALL I DID WAS HELP PERRIE WHEN SHE NEEDED ME MOST! AS USUAL, THATS ME HELPING HER... NEVER YOU IS IT? YOU ONLY THINK OF YOURSELF. YOU NEVER HELP PERRIE. ITS ALWAYS ME... ITS AS IF YOU DONT EVEN LIKE HER?!?!" Jesy screamed.
the room fell silent for a while. Jade and Jesy just stood in the middle of the room, giving each other deathly glares. Leigh uncovered her ears for a moment and looked up to see the girls. Even Perrie lifted her head from under the pillow slightly... Jade caught a glance at her sorrowful eyes... mascara had ran down her cheeks and around her eyes were red. Her hair was frizzy and messy and her make up from the night before was all smudged around her face... but Jade still glanced at this beautiful girl... this girl that after 3 years, she had only just realised her love for this girl... this girl that Jade was JEALOUS of... this girl that still looked picture perfect, even in the state she was in... this amazing girl.

After about a minutes silence, Jade said quietly: "I just... wanted to know what was wrong with Perrie... thats all..."
"yeah?! well maybe you'd know if you were there for her?!" Jesy raised her voice again
"well whats the worst it can be?!" Jade began to speak up again... but then... the room was silenced once more. Jade glanced from Leigh to Jesy, and then looked over at Perrie, who had put her head under the cushion again, but was peering out with one eye. "...so...?" Jade shrugged "whats the worst it could be?!" Jade's eyes began to fill with fear and anger. Jesy could see how hurt and horrible Jade felt... "there better be a good reason for you lot to keep a secret from me" Jade breathing was heavy and fast now. She was filling with rage yet again. "ANSWER ME!"
No one spoke. Everyone just stood. They glared at Jade, all of them feeling guilty. "JESY!!" Jade screeched "LEIGH ANNE?!... P... p.. Perrie..?" the tone in her voice lowered "guys..?"
Leigh slowly stood up and took at deep breath as she walked slowly towards Jade, who's fists were clenched and her teeth gritted together.
"Jade...?" Leigh stood at her side. Jade turned to face Leigh, and her fists dropped and she relaxed a little
"yes?" Jade replied
"do you really... want to.." but before Leigh could finish, Jade butted in: "of course I want to!! GET ON WITH IT!"
"well... Jesy and Perrie.." but Jesy butted in this time
"Leigh Anne Pinnock." Jesy stared at her as she grunted through gritted teeth. "you. dare." her eyes turned into flames as she gave Leigh a death stare.
"THEYVE BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP!!!!" Leigh blurted out loudly before anyone could stop her.
Jade's heart sunk into her stomach. It shattered into billions of tiny pieces... It ached with pain and it was shot straight through the middle...

the room... fell silent...