Chapter 5 (sorry its short but i promise the next one will be longer!)

The heartbroken Jade stormed across the silent room and unlocked the door and slammed it heavily behind her, causing pictures on the walls to clatter slightly. Leigh just looked at Perrie, who was just lay on the bed as tears silently rolled down her face. Jesy looked down at Perrie, also. No one spoke. No one had anything to say. No one knew what TO say. They just sat. In deep thought...

Meanwhile, downstairs in the hotel lobby, Jade was dashing around, in search of a bathroom. When she saw the toilet sign, she charged straight into the cubicle, shoving a middle aged woman out the way, who was leaving the toilets when Jade entered. She wept and wept and yelled and bashed on the door with her clenched fists. She ripped many pieces of tissue and scattered then across the floor. Why?! WHY?! After all this time... and they kept such a thing from her?! Maybe she didn't belong in little mix. Maybe they were all upstairs laughing at her now. Maybe they had filmed her reaction, just to keep that secret from Jade too. Just the thought of it filled Jade with rage again. She closed the lid of the toilet and stood on it and looked over the top. No one was there. She got down and unlocked the cubicle door and began splashing water everywhere and throwing paper towels around the room. She stood on many surfaces and punched everything she could as she cried and yelled... unaware that someone could come in at any time...and thats exactly what happened... except it was no ordinary person...

it was Jesy.