ch12| Birthday Bliss

Planning a surprise birthday party was a lot harder than I thought it would be. Ameerah and I have been so busy. Especially when you are living in the same house with the person. We've contacted the caterers and decorators. But now the caterer is saying she can't make it. Now we need to contact a new caterer and we have less than 12hours. The birthday begins at 8:00pm and it's already 10 in the morning.

⁰Ameerah my cousin is older than me by two years and is married and blessed with two beautiful children humaid and farha. Humaid is the eldest at 7years while farha is 4. Ameerah is the daughter of my father's elder brother uncle mahmud she is the only female child in the midst of 2 elder boys and is the last born. We get along well although she's older than me.

" ke wallahi an samu matsala" ameerah exclaimed while walking into my room.

"Me ya faru?"

" I need a new caterer the other one is not picking my calls"

"Calm down ameerah I've contacted a new caterer and he promised he could make it" I smiled at her and she sat down beside me.

"I'm so tired laila. God! I'm exhausted. I never knew it was this hard to plan a small party" she looked so stressed out. I feel bad for her but then no one asked to do this she planned it on her own.

" small! What you are planning isn't small at all. And you shouldn't be complaining dear cousin because you decided to throw a surprise party in your own no one forced you to"

" laila you are in no way motivating me.  Let me go to my room take a shower and get dressed. You also better be ready by the time I'm done or else you face my wrath" she said with a wicked grin and even added an evil laughter in the end. She's crazy like that.

When she left I showered the kids and got them the dressed before also getting dressed. Humaid and farha looked so cute in their outfits. Farha wore a pink ball dress with sparkles. While humaid was dressed in a navy blue tux.

We took several pictures together before their mom came downstairs

We took several pictures together before their mom came downstairs. Mash Allah she looked wonderful she had on a royal blue fitted dress with floral prints with a big black veil. Her makeup was on fleek. She looked elegant