⚜29⚜| WALK IN THE PARK

I woke up today with a huge grin on my face. I can't believe last night truly happened i sat up and caressed the ring on my finger. It was beautiful it had a silver leaf like circle with beautiful shiny diamond stones.

 It was beautiful it had a silver leaf like circle with beautiful shiny diamond stones

It was astonishing and astounding. I couldn't stop looking at it. I picked up my phone and took pictures of my hand and sent it to my mom.
She replied almost instantly.
Mom💞~ my love it looks beautiful. I can't believe my daughter is getting married soon.😥

Me~ Mom you were the one who was so happy i was getting married isn't that so.

Mom💞~ yes i was excited my love but my only daughter will be leaving.

You see mom is a drama queen. One minute she's happy I'm getting married the next she's sad i am leaving home. She's so unpredictable.

Me~ okay okay i get it mum. Love you i will see you and dad later. I'll come over to your room.

Their rooms were in the other side of the hotel while Aysha's room is connected to mine by a door. The only thing separating both our rooms is a wall.

Aysha walkes into my room in her pyjamas looking like a zombie.

"Laila wallahi keeping a secret from you is stresful. There are times in these four days that i just wanted to tell you what was happening so you would stop complaining and whining. It was annoying" i lay on the bed beside me.

I smacked her " you and Abdulrahman knew what was happening but you didn't tell me"

"We suffered the consequence because you almost chopped our ears off with you incessant complains. In the end everything turned out well. We are both engaged yepee" she did a happy dance.

"Yes and you are getting married in approximately fourweeks and days"

"The wedding is happening so soon. It's overwhelming and i am nervous"

"Don't worry everything will go smoothly"

"I'm just so nervous and worried. What if he backs out or what if he decides he doesn't want to get married to me anymore because there are better looking girls out there. Ahh! I'll just die my goodness. No no let that not happen  i wouldn't be able to live with the shame" she was frantically pacing around. Another drama queen i have to deal with.

"And you know that we are just thinking right. Only thinking it hasn't really happened so stop stressing out. I just woke up you are getting me worked up.  So go to your room and get dressed we are going for breakfast" phew!!
Once she left i took a bath and got dressed and then we left for breakfast. We went to a breakfast place close to the hotel. I decided to spoil us both i ordered waffles with whipped cream and fruits,With  choclate milkshakes and pancake with chocolate sauce. Heaven on a plate i tell you.

I was lost in the flavours of this deliciousness when someone decided to interupt my meal by texting me and by someone i mean Al-ameen.

Boo❤~ meet me up in the park close to the hotel in the next one hour please.

Me~ I'm still mad at you. But okay

Boo❤~ I'm trying to make it up to you here besides i did what i did because i wanted to suprise you and you liked it so i should be vindicated.

Me~ okay okay I'll be there make sure there is icecream

Boo❤~ ay ay captain.

At the park;

I walked slowly to where al-ameen directed me to look for him. There was a small bench there and a man sat on it dressed in a suit. He handed me a heart shaped paper it was a note

To Laila it read. You have to walk a bit further to find me. The man gave me a rose and pointed to the direction i was to go.

I walked over there i didn't walk for long there were two different paths i didn't know which one to follow. Then i saw another man dressed in a suit too. He gave me another note and a box of chocolate

Follow your heart to the right path. It said i huffed. How am i supposed to know which way to follow. Then i saw a little writing at the end of the paper.
Princess we all know you will never get here if i tell you to follow your heart  so it's the right path.

I walked on the right path and i came to a dead end. It was blocked the was no path futher. I saw another suited man he passed me a note and a pink fluffy stuffed bear. The bear smelled heavenly i cluthed it tightly smiling pressing it's button i love you it sounded.

I read the note.
Did i say Right? I meant left.
Ugghh! I said angrily and turned back. I had to go back again. Al-ameen is getting an earful once i finally see him.

There was writing on the other side of the note.

Ps; knowing you would probably be angry now.

Oh! He'll see amgry when i get my hands on him. I kept walking until i saw him.

"You made me walk for almost 20 minutes" i shouted once he was in sight

"Why hello there future Wife it's nice to see you. Lovely day isn't it"

"Don't you dare say that to me. You made me walk a long distance"

"It was barely a long distance walk besides you needed it you are getting fat you know"

"Did you just call me fat?" I hit him in the head with the stuffed bear.

"Poor bear. Laila you don't hit your fiance it's considered disrespectful" he whispered rubbing the spot i had hit.

"I am not fat. You are fatter than i am"

" i am not fat i am muscular" he said flexing his biceps. Laughed at that.

"True that. Sooo what are we doing here" i asked.

"I'm making it up to you as i promised. We are going to sit on that Bench over there and chat while you take your icecream that you are so obsessed with"

We sat on the bench. He passed me the ice cream. I must admit this was fun and he looked relaxed he was wearing grey sweatpants and a white tshirt. He looked relaxed and homey and casual.

"Babydoll I'm sorry for not making it to your fashion show. I was busy planning to propose i had a hard time booking a whole section of the restaurant. But me being me pulled it off"

"You have an unhealthy ego. But that sounds like it was expensive" i said taking my delicious chocolate icecream

"It was expensive. But not as expensive as your ring because you deserve the best. I got here two days after you left and spent three days looking for the perfect venue and a ring. I have to admit it was stressful. Plus i had other business related things to attend to"

"And here i was angry that you didn't come. Abdulrahman and Aysha had to bear my nonstop complains"

"Your reaction was justified. Although they both knew. Everyone knew. I was afraid Aysha would spoil the suprise

"Everyone knew but me. And Aysha is Good with keeping secrets if you must know. She hasn't told you i was the one who broke your the vase you made for your mum in school when we were twelve"

"So it was you" he gasped. Oh i am in deep trouble

_______✍✍✍
An early update yeepee💃💃

Chapter 29 we are getting closer to the end.

I hope you like this chapter

Please vote,comment,share and follow.

Stay safe 🌸