⚜33⚜| THE BIG WEDDING.

Our wedding is starting tommorow and anyone who sees me will know i am a stressed bride.  Aysha is staying with me and i think she is the only one keeping me sane. I have been having Nightmares in all my dreams Al-ameen just says he doesn't want to get get married to me anymore and leaves. That hasn't helped my case. It has me so paranoid. Al-ameen's mom and their people brought the Lefe. Which consisted of 24 boxes filled with expensive elegant materials. Laces, atamfa's, abayas, jewelry, perfumes of so many kinds, makeup kits and so on every single box had a different item.

So right now i am on my bed taking cornflakes. I have been disoriented this past few days knowing that i will be leaving home in a few days. I am so attached to my parents that i don't think leaving them will be easy. Tears were already welling up in my eyes at this thought. I don't think anywhere can feel like home.

"Laila eat your food and stop thinking. You have been in deep thoughts this past few days" mom said looking worried.

"And it is not good for your health" Aysha added.

She was seated on a seat by the window.  My favourite spot to sit when I'm sad. I'm going to miss it.

"Laila nidai zan fita zamu tafi mu karasa jere. Idan me gyaaran jiki tazo kice mata ta jira ni sai na dawo Kafin ta tafi"

"Okay mama. Come back soon love you"

"Laila why are you sad?" Aisha asked

"Aysha who isn't going to be sad I've i am leaving home in a few days"

"Laila you knew this was going to happen when you agreed to get married and besides i know you can do it."

"How can i ever be able to leave without my parents"

"You did live without them for almost 7years when you were in school and you did pretty well so I'm sure you can do it again just fine. And you get used ti it i promise. I have started getting used to leaving away from home. And besides you couldcome visiting anytime."

"Yeah. Sure i hope i will"

I felt a bit relieved after that conversation.

It was nightfall, i changed into my pyjamas and slept off waiting for what tommorow holds. Its the henna ceremony tommorow.

Next day:
Today us the henna ceremony. I woke up pretty early. Took my bath and my daily bridal routine. And wore my two piece wrapper one as a wrapper and the other one as a veil.

I was sitted on a small mat and a lady was doing my henna. My phone i was on the phone with Al-ameen. He w as asking about which  car we would go to the dinner in and if we are going together. our dinner is in three days time. We are going together in the same car because that wouldn't waste time. I've been to weddings were the bride arrived before the groom and had to wait for him he wasted her time and the guest's time i don't want that so we are going together. After that Henna was done in my hands and i just layed down. Almost falling asleep. I had black leather gloves on both my hand and legs. Everyone else was doing their henna. Mum,my cosins,my friends and the rest of the people

An hour later i had my black henna design and after 1hour i removed both henna's  looked beautiful simple yet elegant. The red one was my favourite.

After a hectic day of henna i had my waxing session and then body scrub before My milk bath. I was given different types of scented petals to bath with.

My skin looked super smooth after everything like a babies skin. I was glowing like never before.

The next day was the bridal shower. I had my makeup done and it was on fleek. The bridal shower is at my aunt's house. She has a hall in her house that would be enough for us to have the bridal shower.