31|WEDDING BLISS

1 Month later;

Aysha's wedding is beginning in two days and i am giving her the suprise i had planned for her. The dresses i made for her. I still haven't told her about it but it has been hard stopping her from buying a dress. I lied to her that my mom is going to buy her a dress.

I am not really good at keeping such secrets. She has been suspicious of me. The henna ceremony is what we'll start with. It has been hectic since my own wedding is a month away from now. My parents are so busy planning the wedding while i on the other hand am planning Aysha's wedding.

Henna ceremony;
I have been in Aysha's house since two days ago. Aysha has been having pre wedding jitters. She is always worried about one thing or another. And my job has been to calm her down.

The henna artist was doing her henna. We were in the room she was busy on her phone calling Abdulrahman and he didn't pick that was enough to get her paranoid.

After the lady finished her henna. She was sitted with her hands both tied up in black nylon so were her legs. When the red henna was done they'll apply the black henna.

Just then Abdulrahman called. BABE♥️ flashed across her screen and i smiled at her.

"Stop smiling and pick up the call" she had her airpods on. I picked  the call.

"Abdulrahman humaid. I swear to God I'll wack a stick on your head next time i call and you don't pick up" she said sternly. She was silent I guess Abdulrahman was talking

"Yes i know that but i was just worried. Laila had to change the venue for the bridal shower because the hall is not going to be enough. And i called to tell you but you weren't picking up.

Yes i know you were busy but just pick my calls okay you got me worried. Tell your sisters about the change in plans.

Okay love you too bye.

Take care and do not stress yourself out too much.
Yeah well i am the bride i should be. And my henna looks amazing i know you'll love it. Wait till you see it.
Okay bye"
she said and he hung up.

"Don't give me that look Laila. Focus on your wedding planner job"
It's true though we had to change the venue for the bridal shower because when we said we wanted a small hall, they gave us exactly what we wanted not that the hall will not be enough but we will not be confortable. I want a hall that we could be free and movement will not be a huge problem. I had already informed the caterers and decorators about the change and everything is under control. And everyone coming has been informed about the change. Only thirty people are going to the bridal shower. Some of our close friends, Aysha's friends from school, cousins and Abdulrahman's sisters.

That is all. We were having snacks and
Mocktails, milkshakes etc and all that will be handled by the caterer. Al-ameen said i am doing a great job planning this wedding. Speaking of al-ameen we had this yummy chocolate cake a week ago and i have been craving it since. I sent him a text to buy me the chocolate cake and send it over here because i have been disturbing Aysha about  how yummy that cake was that she said she wanted some. After my Henna was applied and was done both Aysha and i went back to the room we had lunch and the chocolate cake al-ameen brought over. Oh! How much i love him. Well the taste of the cake definitely shut Aysha up.she said i was over rating the cake. I mean that is the best chocolate cake i have ever tasted and i have eaten from different places around the world.

Bridal shower;
  It was 5:00 and time for the bridal shower. Everything was perfectly in check. Some guests had already arrived.  Aysha and i were doing our makeup and we were almost done. It was only remaining my headtie to be tied. And we would be ready to go. Khadija and halima Aysha's cousins have left already they'll be ushering in our guest.

After the make up was done we were raedy to go. Aysha was looking stunning she looked like a million dollars. She was indeed a very beautiful bride Abdulrahman is one lucky young lad.

The car came and we drove to the venue. Once we got there, everyone lined up on both sides of the door and inside the door they made a human passage. As Aysha walked in flower were showered on her. Once she got to her seat a whole box of flowers showered down on her and it was the the cutest thing Ever i swear.

We danced like there was no tommorow had alot of snacks and Drinks. It was a very fun night. Aysha danced to her hearts content. All in all it was a very successful event everyone had fun. Everything went smoothly as planned

___✍✍

Heyyyo

One more update for today and until sunday again. This story is coming to an end. 😥😥

It's wonderful how much i love weddings.💃💃💃

Happy new month. May Allah bring the best out of this month for you and your family. May he protect us from this pandemic, heal those who are sick and have mercy on us Ameen

Please vote,comment,follow and share.

Stay safe🌸

XOXO♥️♥️ thanks for all the love and support.