CH22|Disturb

My day has been going great so far. I had a great time hiding how much I wasn't really in my normal mood from my mom this morning. Note the sarcasm. Right now I am at work and I am putting everything that has happened yesterday behind me and dealing with my business. Aysha has come to visit me in the office and I'm filling her in on what happened.

" al-ameen did what?"

" he said she hasn't shown him any reason not to trust her but that's by the way what do you think of this dress" I showed her a dress I have been designing for a while now. It's a wedding dress. I said brushing off the al-ameen topic.

" wow that is beautiful. But is that why your phone is switched off"

"Nooo. That is not the reason why I switched off my phone. Why would I do that because of one person when I do business with my phone. I totally forgot I switched off my phone last night let me get it"

I removed my phone from my bag and switched it on. Immediately It was on

120 messages from grumpy gus
266 messages from 10 chats.

I ignored the messages from al-ameen and opened the rest. There was a message in our group.

ALAA🌼❤

Babyboo❤~ Hey guys I know I've been off for a while I just had a hectic week. Whatsup with you guys.

Me~ babyboo I missed you how have you. I was worried I didn't hear from you for a while. I missed you

Babyboo❤~ Laila my baby I missed too boo.

Aysha❤~ you both make me want to gag.

Babyboo❤~ you are just jealous princess

Aysha❤~ says who?

Me~ don't say that boo she's close to me she could smack me.

She glared at me when she read the text. i giggled

Babyboo❤~ you both are together. Aww I wish I was there I miss my two favourite girls. But see you both soon I'm going back to work.

Me~ bye boo. We are also at work.

1 new message from grumpy gus. I locked my phone and kept it on the table and continued with my work. My new fashion line is done and I have a wedding to attend on sunday. Khadija invited me to her wedding dinner just as she promised. She sent me an invitation for two so I'm taking Aysha with me. I can't wait. We've already chosen what to wear and so on.

My phone kept ringing and ringing it was al-ameen calling. I'm getting tired of my ringtone going off every five seconds. So I put the phone on silent. What does he want from me now that he knows his cousin has succeeded in her plans he should be happy. I wish them both all the best may they have a beautiful relationship.

I continued my work fixing my walk in shop downstairs. While Aysha was happily seated taking her milkshake and cupcakes and smiling at me everytime my phone went off. She was having the time of her life.

"You know you have to pick up his call at some point right" she says wiggling her eyebrows at me.

" why don't you pick up the call next time it rings yeah!" I gritted out fuming. The excessive amount of phone calls were getting on my nerves.

It didn't even take a minute before the phone went off again. She picked it and put it on speaker.

" babydoll please will you just listen to...."

"Well this isn't laila" Aysha cut him off before he could continue.

"Where is she please I need to speak to her"

"She is not interested in speaking to you. So if you would please get the message and fuck off it would be highly appreciated" and she cut the call. I sometimes she can be a bit scary.

We went back to my office so we could pick up our things and leave.

"Laila I think you should atleast listen to him"

" I don't get why I should listen to him he has obviously made his choice and I'm going to respect that. I would not come in between the both of them. He should be happy since he is with his cousin whom he 'trusts' so much" i put air quotes on the trust. Okay this whole thing has hurt me so much. When he called last night I wanted to play the voice notes for him so he knows I'm not at fault but he didn't give me chance. So why would I give him a chance now.

I heard voices outside my office like some people were arguing. My office intercom rang

" Ma there is a guy here demanding to see you. I told him he can't go in but he doesn't want to listen to me so I called security" hanan sounded distraught.

"Okay I'll be there now" I looked at Aysha we both knew who it was.

I walked to where hanan was and loe and behold my lovely boyfriend.

" what are you doing here al-ameen go back home" my face showed no emotions.

" Laila, babydoll please listen to me I am sorry. I should have listened to you"

" That is good for you al-ameen but please leave I don't want to see you right now please" I said with pleading eyes. I did not want to do this now.

"Okay" he said fixing his suit. He looked gooooood in that suit. Oh! fudge what am I thinking erase, erase, erase."i am leaving but only because I respect you"

"Thank you" I muttered and he left. I never knew he was this persistent.

_____✍✍
Fun fact; the character Nadiya was first intended to be sadiya but was Auto corrected by my keyboard to Nadiya and I just decided to use the name

Another fun fact; Al-ameen is my best friends name. We are so close people often think we are dating😂😂😂. It is actually a bit wierd to be writing the chapters with his name.

I think laila was truly hurt by al-ameen😥🤧🥺 and her actions are justified.

There might be another update later I'm not promising anything but I'll try.

Any who vote please 🙏
                 Comment 🙏
                  Follow & share

Xoxo love you all💖🥰🥰😍😘