28| BELLS

6 months later;

This past few months have been a bliss. It's been amazing. My business has grown beyond how i would have ever imagined. I have made clothes for celebrities and alot of elite people in Nigeria.

I was invited to the Newyork fashion week to showcase my work. I can't be more excited. I have gotten so much support from my family and friends they have been my biggest support system. My parents always show appreciation for my work. And my friends, well i couldn't have been more lucky to have them. Abdulrahman and Aysha have been wonderful always helping with whatever i need.

Something big happened between them two months ago Abdulrahman proposed and their wedding was fixed on the 22nd of September two months from now. I am soo excited I've already started preparing for the wedding. I started designing a dress for her a magnolia wedding dress. It's going to be a suprise for her. I am even planning the whole wedding for them. Yes! Me planning a wedding. I can't wait. The mere thought of the wedding makes me giddy.

Al-ameen and i have grown so close to each other now that you can say we are basically inseparable. We literally tell each other everything. I've found a friend and a companion in him. The past few months made me realise how caring and compassionate he really is always looking out for me. You can say he brings out the best in me.
On my worst days or when i am feeling down he is always ready to console me and make me smile.

He would go to the ends of the earth to make me happy and that is why i love him soo much.

Both our parents can't wait for us to get married. My mom is fully prepared for when I'm getting married the only thing she hasn't bought now is clothes for my future children that's to show you how she can't wait.

I'm going to New York tommorow and al-ameen is going to drop me off at the airport. Everyone else is coming on the day the fashion week is beginning. But i have to be there earlier to prepare.

Speaking of Al-ameen he was supposed to send someone to pick up a dress for me since my delivery man is not available but i haven't heard from him all day. I had to deliver the dress myself .
I picked up my phone and called him.

"Babe how far. How are you"

"Don't babe me you were supposed to do something for me. Does that ring a bell"

"Yes babe but i had alot to do and i kinda forgot I'm sorry. Abdulrahman had something for me to help him with and we didn't finish early" he explains.

"But you should have called" i huffed

He chuckled "okay my bad I'm sorry no need to get all fraustrated hot head are you in the office?"

"I am not a hot head and no i am at home. I had to take the dress to my customer myself so after i gave it to her i just headed home"

"Babe it's 3 in the afternoon you need to take your work more seriously. You have to leave the office by 4 or maybe 5"

"Says the person that goes to work thrice in a week" i roll my eyes

" yeah well i leave work by 6PM when i go to the office so you see mine is justified"

" yeah yeah" i rolled my eyes

" I hope you are raedy because tommorow inshallah I'll come to pick you up for the Airport by 7pm"

"Okay but i need to do something now. When are you coming over to New York?" I asked

"Two days after you go"

"I'll be looking forward to that. Bye now i have alot to do"

" Bye babe talk to you later"

" Bye boo" i said smiling.