CH24|GOOD RIDDANCE

It has been a while since my big talk with al-ameen and he has been trying so hard to prove that he trusts me. I went out with one of my Dad's business partners son, to discuss some business issues but al-ameen thought i was going on a date with him. Surprisingly he said that he trusts me and knows that i won't cheat on him so i could go but that wouldn't stop him from being jealous. He has grown to trust me more over this past few days and i think this fight has brought us closer. We now understand each others problems. Al-ameen has trust issues because of what happened to him in the past. When he called later that day we had a long talk and he explained why he did what he did. After what happened to him in the past it hasn't been easy for him to trust or let anyone in.

But now i guess he is getting better at it. Nadiya has been trying so hard to win him over because she still thinks we aren't together.

Today, we are going for a carnival me,Aysha, al-ameen,Abdulrahman and annoyingly Nadiya. She was fixed on al-ameen's heels all day and she was invited not that anyone wanted her there but because aunty fauziya said we should go with her.

We were all dressed and ready to go by 5pm al-ameen was driving Nadiya and i to the carnival. While Aysha Abdulrahman will meet us there Abdulrahman is taking them there. The two of them where getting along better than i expected. He asked her out a few days ago and i couldn't be happier. They just fit each other perfectly. I'm so happy for Aysha, Abdulrahman is a good guy and an amazing person too. He is loyal and easy to communicate with and that is what Aysha needs in a man. We'll be hearing wedding bells soon.

I smiled as i walked out of the house. Al-ameen parked by the gate waiting for me to come out so we could leave. I haven't heard from him since yesterday morning he said he was going to be busy.

I walked out to meet al-ameen's car parked. Once he sighted me he smiled at me and got down from the car. Nadiya was seated at the back. He opened the door for me as he always does "get in m' lady" i giggled and hopped in. Nadiya was looking confused and surprised

" hey Nadiya how are you. What a wonderful day isn't it" i smiled looking out the window. Al-ameen rounded the car and sat on the driver's seat sending a cute infectious smile my way. Nadiya was gaping by now. Her mouth was wide open in shock.

"Al-ameen how could you get back together with this hypocrite after all she did to me. You told me we were going to pick up your friend" Nadiya shrieked

" surprised aren't you Nadiya that your little stunt didn't work. I told you what we had was stronger than your little plot" i said to her still smiling i batted my eyelashes at her.

"Al-ameen you are going to sit there and watch her say all these things to me. You know i didn't plot against her she is lying. She is a lying bitch." her eyes were teary. She is a very good actress i have to give her that.

" Enough" al-ameen shouted And stopped the car. "Nadiya you have no right to call her that after all the lies and deceit you plotted. Or did you think i wouldn't find out. Nadiya i trusted you and you lied to me"

"No al-ameen you don't understand. She's the liar. She lied" she whispered meekly

" enough is enough you lying prick the truth is out so stop pretending" i shouted. We were parked a bit farther from our house.

" al-ameen this is all your fault if you would have just loved me back when i was showing you signs. You never loved me back. It's all your fault" Nadiya shouted pointing at al-ameen. We were all basically shouting now. We both looked at her in shock way to shift the blame Nadiya.

"Well get this straight Nadiya i will never love you because i do not want someone as obnoxious and obsessive as you. Get that into your thick skull and you have no rights to ever interfere in anything between the both of us again. And if you want to follow me out you had better keep quiet or else get the hell out of my car" al-ameen was fuming with rage. I have never seen him this angry, Never. I held his hand in mine and squeezed it

"calm down" i whispered. He sighed and shifted his gaze from her to me. I nodded slightly at him as a sign for him to calm down.

" i am not going anywhere with you both. Sannan al-ameen zaka dawo ka samu su mummy tunda ni zaka yi ma wulakanci saboda wannan yar banzan" she got out of the car

Al-ameen was i about to talk, i stopped him " well good riddance to you. Allah ya raba mu da jaraba irin naki wallahi" i said looking pointedly at her. She banged the car door walking away.

Al-ameen drove off. He was very angry. It took alot of persuading to get him back to his normal mood.

We went to the carnival it was a great way to release tension. We went on the ferris wheel although i was scared of heights. We went on the pirate sheep we were laughing throughout Aysha was so freaked out by it that she almost fainted. It was funny seeing her reactions because she was laughing at me when we got off the ferris wheel. After the whole rides, we had a lot of cotton candy.

Al-ameen held my hand and we walked into a garden.

" al-ameen i can't see Aysha and Abdulrahman" i complained

" calm down babydoll they are around. I wanted to talk to you about something serious" he says looking serious

" you are not proposing are you" i said looking frightened with all seriousness

He chuckled "No. Atleast not yet"

"Okay then what is it"

" babydoll this past few days, almost losing you made me realise how much you mean to me and how much i do not want to loose you. I appreciate the day i met you. Okay this is getting a lot cheesier than i expected" he whispered lowly but i heard him and chuckled.
" babydoll i know you might think this is too soon but I've known you all my life and i have no doubts in my mind when i say this I LOVE YOU Babydoll so much"

Okay i was not in anyway prepared for this

________✍

Hey my lovelies here i am with the best update so far

Have a great night.

Please vote,comment,share and follow.

Stay safe 🌸