Chapter 7

(Y/n)'s eyes stayed in the widen shape as Toby kissed her. She felt his chapped lips against hers, she didn't know how to feel. (Y/n) hasn't known Toby for long and now he's confessing his love for her. How was she supposed to react?

As if she was on something, (Y/n) closed her eyes slowly and deepened the kiss. Which caused Toby to smile against the kiss. Both of them were on the floor, holding each other closely, just enjoying the moment.

Until (y/n)'s door knocked.

Both of them stopped, Toby pulled his face apart. He looked over at the door, the knocking counting a second time.

Toby looked back down at (Y/n), seeing her with her face flushed red made Toby smirk in pride.

He leaned in close to ear and whispered, "go answer the door love," but he then quickly added, "but try anything funny I'll kill whoever is on the other side,"

"Why not me?" (Y/n) said, as is she was testing Toby

"You already know I love you," Toby smiled loving as he placed a gloved hand on her cheek, "just make sure they leave,"

Toby leaned in and gave (y/n) a quick kiss on the cheek. He stood up and slowly made his was towards the hallway, making sure that he was out of sight, but still be able to watch everything.

(Y/n) stood up, her breathing uneven as she slowly walked towards her door. She slowly opened the door to see Trent standing there, wearing a simple t-shirt and jeans.

"Trent?" (Y/n) asked confused, "what are you-"

"Listen I need to get something off my chest," Trent started, he stopped. Trent raised his hand and lifted (Y/n)'s face slowly.

"Did you fall?"

(Y/n) could feel Toby's glare at the back of her skull. He must've known Trent was holding her face.

"Trent you need to go," (y/n) said with fear laced in her voice.

"No wait," Trent tried to stop the door, "we need to talk, you can't keep shutting me or May out. We're here for you,"

"Trust me Trent, I'll explain later," (Y/n) tried her best to close the door, with no luck as Trent was able to hold the door slightly open.

"Please, don't shut me out (Y/n)," Trent then took a small deep breath, "I....I really care about you,"

Toby could feel something snap inside of him, hearing Trent about to confess to his (Y/n). Toby decided to finally step in. He walked closer to (Y/n), which cause her panic to grow.

"I promise, this will make sense later, but you need to leave," (Y/n) said.

Just as (Y/n) finished her sentence, the door closed fully on Trent.

The blonde tried jingling the door handle, only to find it locked. With a heavy heart Trent decided to leave. The only thing in his mind was the regret of not telling (Y/n) how he felt.

On the other side of the door, Toby had both of his arms over (Y/n). Toby's force was what cause the door to slam on Trent. Now (y/n) was under Toby again, with his face clear as day. She could see the same man she had lunch in the past, except now.

Now (y/n) was afraid.

Toby smiled twisted like as he twirled a strand of (c/h) hair around his finger. Toby smile only grew as he heard Trent's footsteps fade away, much to (Y/n) dismay.

"Finally, I thought he never leave," Toby chuckled, "I'm going to have to show him who you belong to,"

"No," (Y/n) yelled out. Toby glared down at her which cause (Y/n) to think of something quick, "D-don't waste your time on him T-toby,"

Toby looked down at her, before holding (Y/n) by the waist and smiled.

"Your right, I should just stay here with you,"

"Y-yeah," (Y/n) could feel her nervous stuttering getting worse.

Toby quickly picked up (Y/n) in a bridal style and carried her to her couch. He slowly sat down, keeping (Y/n) on his lap.

"W-we should w-watch tv together," Toby smiled dreamingly. He began to tic at the thought.

"Tv?" (Y/n) asked "why?"

"That's what couples do right?" Toby snuggled closer to her, "watch movies together and c-c-cuddle?"

(Y/n) stayed shell shocked as Toby found the controller. He began to channel surf as (Y/n) began to re-collect her thoughts.

"Toby?" She quietly asked, Toby had his eyes glued to the screen.

"Hm?"

"Toby what the fuck?"

Toby stopped switching channels and looked down at (Y/n). Her face was of confusion and slight anger. Toby felt nervous as he asked her what was wrong.

"Toby you broke into my apartment, you tackle me, k-kissed me," (Y/n)'s face turned red again of the thought, "then threatened one of my best friends and now you want us to cuddle?!"

"Yes, I don't understand how hard that is to follow," Toby said with the most neutral face.

"Toby! You," (Y/n) pointed at him, "have only known me for the few times we had lunch together! You can't claim you love me,"

Toby's eyes darken, "I don't have to prove anything to you (Y/n), I know how I feel about you. Now you can accept my feelings and be a good girl or I'll have to punish you, your choice,"

"Toby this is ridiculous," (y/n) tried to get up but was held down by Toby

"You just don't know when to quit," Toby grabbed a handful of her hair, causing (y/n) to yelp out in pain.

"I c-can't," Toby twitch, "I w-w-won't hurt you,"

Toby leaned in closer, "b-but that doesn't m-mean I'll let you off the h-hook,"

Toby stood up and began to pull (Y/n) across her living room, making sure to hold her mouth so she wouldn't scream. Toby opened the bedroom door and threw her in. (Y/n) fell with a loud thud while she also managed to hit her head. 

Her vision began to blur as she tried to get up. Toby caught her as (Y/n) passed out from the amount of times she hit her head in the afternoon.

Toby sighed as he picked her up and gently placed her on her bed. Various thoughts ran through his head but one was repeating over and over, (y/n) wasn't going to be his willingly

He honestly didn't want to do his other plan, he wanted (y/n) to figure out that she belongs to him. Toby wanted some sort of a normal relationship from her, but it seemed like he was going to have to push (y/n) in the right direction.

Toby had a whole different plan, to slowly woo her over with flowers or chocolates. Now here he was packing up a small backpack for (Y/n). He didn't pack much. Just the important things that was light enough to travel.

Toby also places his googles and his mask inside. He looked himself on (Y/n) vanity mirror to see if everything was in place. He didn't want to alarm anyone as he walked out.

Seemed so. Toby still seemed to be the same as always. Toby walked out of the bedroom and into the living room. He found (Y/n)'s car keys and phone.

He slowly picked up the smartphone. Toby tried to get inside but (Y/n) seemed to have a password. On her lock screen he could see it was a picture between (y/n) and Trent. Toby's eyes darken as his twitches began to grow worse. In the fit of his anger he snapped the phone in half with his strength. He blinked a couple of times, ignoring the tears that threaten to spill as he threw the remaining pieces across the room.

It seems like Toby was going to pay Trent a visit after all.