Chapter 11

(Y/n) was currently sitting on Toby's bed as she waited for him to return. Her messy hair fell ontop of her right eye as she began to count the minutes. Counting helped her when times got too anxious for her and right now (Y/n) was beyond nervous.

She jumped slightly as Toby opened the door in a dramatic way. His messy brown hair stuck out in serval directions as his tics just made it worse for his appearance. He quickly removed his googles and mask and rushed over to (Y/n). Toby grabbed her hand and pulled (Y/n) closer to him.

Their breaths began to mix together by how close Toby made (Y/n) be with him. He smile widely as he pecked her lips innocently. (Y/n)'s face of confusion and embarrassment made Toby laugh with glee.

"Boss s-says I can k-keep you here!" Toby stuttered out. "I-isn't t-that great?"

"Toby," (Y/n) whispered. She ignored the flittering of her heartbeat and focused on what Toby just told her. Hearing him stuttering again made (Y/n) remember how Toby used to be around her.

God how he had her fooled. (Y/n) believed the innocent boy act. Was anything he told her even true? Was he even her friend?

"Toby," (Y/n) said louder, now getting more frustrated with her thoughts circling her head. "You brought me here and you didn't know if I was allowed?"

"Yeah, b-but it's not a problem since Boss told me you c-could stay!"

"But I don't want to stay Toby!" (Y/n) yelled frustratedly. Her (y/c/e) eyes blurred with tears. "Please Toby, le-"

"NO!" Toby shouted at (Y/n). His grip on her tighten, causing (Y/n) to yelp out in pain. "Your not understanding, you're MINE! You belong to ME! I NEED YOU!"

"Get off me!" (Y/n) shouted as she tried to pry herself off Toby, "Please Toby,"

Toby's eyes soften after hearing the pain in her voice. (Y/n)'s face of fear caused him to let her go, which she quickly rushed away from him. Toby's heart broke at the sight of (Y/n), being afraid of him. It reminded Toby that he wasn't the man she needed. He wasn't a normal human.

He wasn't Trent.

Toby was a monster, he couldn't control his urges. Yet here he is trying to make a relationship happen.

What was he doing wrong?!

He blew a strand of hair in frustration as he walked over to his bed. He sat down as he watched a trembling (Y/n) in the corner, who was sitting down with her hands still tied.

"You know love," Toby started while rubbing his eyes, "I didn't expect things to end up this way,"

"You and me both," (Y/n) muttered back sarcastically. In her fearful state, she still had her sense of sarcastic humor. This made Toby smile a bit, she's still same old (Y/n).

"But I still think we can make things work, you just need to listen to me from now on,"

(Y/n) glared at Toby. She's not some property. She doesn't belong to him. (Y/n) was the youngest officer in the police force, she was respected by her peers. Well, used to be respected. How will her co-workers react to her being in this situation?

Do they even care that she's missing?

"(Y/n) come here," Toby said as he lazily picked her up. (Y/n) was so deep in her own thoughts she didn't noticed Toby get up and walked over to her.

Toby carried her towards the bed, he set her down gently. (Y/n) felt herself blush as Toby sat down next to her and grabbing her waist. He pulled her closer enjoying the moment between them.

"I'm sorry,"

(Y/n) heart dropped as she heard his voice. He sounded so hurt. Almost broken. Toby hiccuping caused her to immediately turn back around towards Toby, now both of them were face to face.

"(Y/n) I'm so sorry," Toby's tears fell from his face causing (Y/n) to get confused.

"I-I-I r-ruined everything," he took another shaken breath before continuing. "I-I wasn't supposed to get a-attached...(Y/n),"

His tears stained her shirt, Toby's sudden outburst manage to leave (Y/n) speechless. She didn't know how to react or respond. If it was any other circumstances she would push Toby off and try her best to get away. But if (Y/n) was honest with herself, she didn't know how to feel towards Toby.

In a small part of her, she wished Toby just stayed her awkward new friend she made. A friend she met a couple of times. She wished Toby's lie was truth, maybe then she wouldn't feel all these confusing emotions with him.

"I-I h-hated you at first," Toby admitted in defeat. "You managed to not only start up a case on what I did, but you made my boss mad at me."

(Y/n) ears perked up when she heard "boss". She heard Toby talk about this man but she never seen him. In her mind, she couldn't help but imagine some big bad criminal who forces others to do his dirty work.

"But I felt something towards you (Y/n)," his grip tighten. Although (Y/n) was getting used to Toby's possessive nature his death grips were something she could do without. "You remind me of someone...."

"I hope someone worth remembering,"

"Yeah," Toby buried his head in her shoulder. He held her tightly, as if any moment (Y/n) would dissappear.

"Toby," (Y/n) sighed out, her voice was dripping in defeat. She began to think her next word carefully.

However, before she would get another word out, the door knocked. Loudly.

Toby got up in frustration, since he had to leave (Y/n) by herself. He told (Y/n) to stay put while he talked with whoever was in the other side.

(Y/n) could only nod, she watched as Toby opened the door to reveal a girl. She looked around her own height, with long messy brown hair and a watch inside her eye socket.

As the two girls made eye contact, (Y/n) grew surprised when she glared her one green eye at her through the open door. Toby was also surprised, since him and Clockwork don't always get along.

"Uh...did you need s-something?" Toby stuttered out

She gave Toby a sickly sweet smile, before she responded, "Yes! I was wondering when are you killing her?"

The entire room went silent as (Y/n) sat there in shock.