Hey Guys

With these past few months, things have been feeling more and more complicated.

For those who don't know I'm an American citizen, so these things will and do affect me.

Although I shouldn't have taken as long to tell you this, I didn't felt appropriate in updating either story until I myself felt comfortable.

However, the writing was always an escape from reality for me, as with many of you guys reading must be. It wasn't fair of me to take so long in updating either story.

I want to be able to provide a small joy in people's lives as they read my writing, no matter how difficult things may get. 

We will all be connected through the things we enjoy.

There's plenty of resources for you guys to check out, I would appreciate it if you took the time in reading some or even to spread your own voice.

But with the small platform I have, I will try my best to give you guys a great time. I won't promise things will always be better, but I promise I'll always be here if anyone needs me too.

Well, enough rambling on my part. Please do your own research before believing what the media wants you too. Be your own voice, be your own hero.

I'll be here supporting what's right, I'll be here to give you guys a small outlet.

But I hope everyone understands why I took so long in updating, but I promise I'll always try my best in providing a corner of the internet that loves and accepts everyone with good intentions.

I hope you are all safe.