Chapter 14

Sally watched as a young woman walked down the pathway. Since Sally is connected to the woods she easily found (Y/n). She had such pretty eyes filled with so much fear. She wondered if she was scared of Toby. Sally watched as she continued to walk, occasionally looking over her shoulder. She knew she was there. 

Although Sally didn't let herself be seen, she could tell that (Y/n) knew someone was there. However, the young girl still followed (Y/n) with such curiosity.

(Y/n) began to walk faster, feeling like someone was watching her every move. She stopped herself from looking back twice every minute, already knowing she wasn't going to find anyone there.

Could you blame her?

Could you blame someone for being scared after so many traumatic experiences happened all at once? 

The further (Y/n) walked from the mansion she took noticed in the change of scenery. The trees didn't seem dark anymore and the sun shined brightly. It was a little bit after noon as (Y/n) didn't make much progress in her walking.

Every part of her heart was telling her to go back with Toby, although (Y/n) pretended to not hear the thoughts. The further she walked from the mansion, the more clearly she could think.

She began to wonder if the Victorian Mansion had supernatural abilities. Based on how her feelings were constantly in battle with her common sense it's hard to say.

It wasn't like she stayed long in the house, it was only a day and a half. Yet her feelings were constantly shifting.

(Y/n)'s face slowly lit up when she saw the road. It was like a fever dream, there it was a road.

She quickly picked up the pace, lightly jogging over. Her excitement of seeing her friend May again cause (Y/n) to run into a sprint. (Y/n) lightly tripped as she rushed over to the road, seeing it abandoned. However, she didn't care.

Sally watched behind the last grey tree in shock as she saw that (Y/n) made it back to civilization.

The forest could only do so much. The deeper you go the more you lose your sanity. The more you lose your sanity the more likely you become a pasta.

That is if you make it out alive.

Not many normals survive the grey area of the forest. Seeing (Y/n) push past it and making it out alive caused Sally to admire her slightly. Although she knew deep down that Toby wasn't going to be happy when he finds out.

But then again, it's hard to say with her big brother Toby. His emotions are hard to understand, even for the young ghost. Sally couldn't imagine what confusing thoughts must be going on through her pretty head.

Sally clutch the last grey tree harder. If she could, she would run over to (Y/n). She would give her a big hug for making it out alive and she would tell her to run away. Sally overheard the other pastas, she knew that Clocky and Jeff didn't like (Y/n). She had a feeling if (Y/n) stayed in the Mansion, she wouldn't have lasted another day.

As (Y/n) finish celebrating, she quickly began to walk alongside the road. Most likely to the nearest town or wherever the road leads to. Sally smiled softly as she saw the tear-stained smile on (Y/n)'s face as she jogged away.

Sally made a mental promise to (Y/n) to try and give her more time to run away. She wasn't like others who ignorantly wandered into the forest. (Y/n) wasn't evil like the people they "eliminated." Sally knew (Y/n) was a survivor, she was a good-hearted person. She could feel it in her dead heart.

The little ghost girl smiled as she closed her eyes. The sudden feeling of determination washed over her as she slowly disappeared. Her new intention of buying (Y/n) more time to escape is now her main objective.

~~~

(Y/n) jogged further down the road, no cars were passing by so she jogged furthest she could from the forest. Although she wouldn't admit it was tiring, she felt like a sudden feeling of exhaustion wash over her.

As (Y/n) continued to walk down the road, a familiar shiver rushed up to her spine. She turned around in a panic to see a police car driving up the road.

With a new boost of adrenaline, (Y/n) began to jump up and down waving her arms. Tears blurred her vision as the car slowly parked next to her. The black-tinted glass rolled down as her (Color) eyes met a familiar pair of blue eyes.

"(Y/n)?!" May's familiar voice caused her to break down in tears, "Holy shit get in this car!"

(Y/n) entered the car. As the AC hit her face she turned to see the time,

2:45

As (Y/n) tried to calm down her hysterical crying, May began to drive (Y/n) away.

~~~

Toby watched as the car drove off with (Y/n) inside. His left eye twitched in anger as he realized he had to get rid of another person trying to take what's his.

He didn't notice as Sally stood behind him, holding her little teddy bear closely. She slowly began to hum a lullaby which caused Toby to turn around.

"W-what is it, Sally!?" He asked, his twitching getting worse

"Nothing," she looked down. Suddenly her little feet seemed much more interesting, "just letting you know that Clocky and Jeff are looking for you,"

Toby felt his hands as they twisted into fists as he made his way out of the forest They were the last people he wanted to talk to, "tell them I'm busy Sally,"

Sally watched helplessly as Toby walked out of the forest. Her ghostly spirit was bound into the forest so even if she tried she couldn't follow him. Her green eyes watched him for a few seconds before making a final decision.

~~~

If you're wondering where I've been I've made a separate chapter. It has my emotions and thoughts and you guys deserve to know.

But long story short, things are tough. 

Although that won't stop me, life will always be tough. People will fight for what's right and I will be here in this corner of the internet to make sure everyone feels loved and accepted.