Chapter 12

Waking up, I felt the light of the sun shine against my eyes. I really would prefer to spend my time in the library today. I've already learned everything this school has to teach me...except maybe magic. Since I taught myself how to use my magic, and turned down my parent's offer to hire a tutor for me.

However, I need to attend classes so I can stay in the school, and keep my access to the massive library. So, I get out of my bed to brush my hair, and put on the uniform.

On my way to my class, I saw the heroine flirting with some random boy. Why point this out? Because this boy wasn't a capture target, which means he was just a mob character. Does the heroine plan on trying to get every guy in the school or something? Perhaps she is just trying to add to her little fan group so she has more people to back her up when my conviction day arrives.

Deciding to ignore her, I made my way to class without a care. I could test my new appraisal on her, by I already know I'm better than her with magic and weapons. I'm just curious in seeing if there's anyone at the school that might be stronger than I am...like the teachers, and headmaster. Although first, I'll need to appraise myself to see where I am in terms of power.
______________

Name: Sophia Bella Donna Barthol

Race: Unknown

Age: 14

HP: B-

MP: SS

Strength: B+

Agility: A-

Intelligence: SS

Wisdom: SS

Titles: Otherworlder, Reincarnated Person, Mixed-Blood, Low-Class Demigod, Loved by Nature, Friend to Animals, Sword Master, Magic Researcher, Bookworm, Mute, Spell Creator

Skills: Night Vision, Enhanced Senses, Dragon Wings, Dragon Breath, Dragon Claws, Dragon/Human Transformation(Sealed), Moonlight Strength, Boost in Nature, Sword-Mastery(lvl. Max), Barrier Magic(lvl. 4), Weapon Magic(lvl. 4), Staff-Mastery(lvl. 4), Archery(lvl. 3), Dagger-Mastery(lvl. 3), Ice Magic(lvl. 3), Mental Resistance(lvl. 3), Space Magic(lvl. 3), Delayed Aging(lvl. 2), Lightning Magic(lvl. 2), Pain Resistance(lvl. 2), Plant Magic(lvl. 2), Appraisal(lvl. 1), Blood Manipulation(lvl. 1), Heat Resistance(lvl. 1), Magic Resistance (lvl. 1), Summoning Magic(lvl. 1), Taming Magic(lvl. 1),

Familiars: Betzalel(Shadow Warrior), Inari(Fox-Spirit)

______________

Hmmm...Igo did say that the Divine energy I collected had a rather strong reaction with my dragon blood, but I didn't expect most of my racial skills to be dragon related. Although it would've been cool to turn into a dragon, it seems there's some sort of process I need to go through to unseal that ability. I wonder if it's the same with other dragons? Also, how can I find out what type of dragon breath I have? There's so many things for me to research, and it's making me so excited.

I keep thinking about all the projects I'll be researching, while on my way to class. Sadly, on my way to the class, I ran into one of the capture targets. His name is Derrick Colt Gavelle Ferris, and he is a member of another family with the position of Duke. He kills off the villainess by binding her to a tree in a monster infested forest.

Placing a curse on Sophia, she was unable to ever die again, and was forced to remain in the forest for all eternity as creatures came to devour her flesh. How did he keep her tied to the tree? He used his plant magic to fuse parts of her body with the tree itself so that she could never escape. Alright, let's play this cool and hurry to class before I get dragged into anything.

[Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going.]

Before he could say anything to me, I hurriedly ran away to my class. I know I'll see him there anyway, but I really don't want to be alone with any of the capture targets...it makes me worried about my future. If I fall in love with someone, it definitely won't be any of the capture targets, just because I'll be too scared of what MIGHT happen.

------Time Skip------

"Alright class, today we'll be having two different tests. One is an academic test that will be more advanced than the entrance exam. This will allow us to see what parts you all have difficulty with, and then allow us to use that knowledge to improve your learning experience while you attend this academy. The second test will be a practical test that will allow the combat instructors see how you do in combat, and then train you to improve your weaknesses." (Teacher)

Maybe if I ace both tests I'll be permitted to leave class and go to the library? If I get permission for that then I'll have more time to work on my personal research. I'll also be able to continue fine tuning a sound spell I've been working on.

What's the sound spell supposed to do? Well, if I do everything properly, then it should allow me to speak. Although it won't be my voice that people hear, but a fake synthetic voice instead. It won't be a permanent thing, just until I'm able to contract a familiar that can heal my throat completely.

"Alright students, here is your test. Once you have your copy you can begin, and turn it in when you're finished with it. Good luck everyone." (Teacher)

When I got my copy of the academic test...I was disappointed. The difficulty was harder than the entrance exam like we were told but...compared to my old world, this was at the level of being given to high school freshman. It makes me wonder how this world was able to get things like cars and cell phones. Albeit the cellphones were only at the level of flip-phones, but still.

I ended up breezing through the test, since I studied college level curriculum while I was still in high school in my old world. I also need up being the first one to finish the test. But since I finished so early and walked up to hand my finished test in, the teacher was confused.

"Huh, is there a problem miss Sophia?" (Teacher)

[Finished]

Placing the finished test on her desk, I returned to my seat and pulled a book on the demon language, and began my personal study session until the bell rang.