1- Welcome to Starkiller Base

"Please, right this way Princess."

"I'm not a princess." you reply, allowing your eyes to take in the surroundings, everything was so dark.

You had always heard of Starkiller base, either from merchants passing through Earthania or smugglers on Tatooine, but seeing the monstrosity of it was something that couldn't be put in words.

"You may not be a princess by blood, your highness," the red head captain said to you, "But since your home wanted freedom.." he lets his voice drift off, realizing it was unneccesary explaining why you were here.

"My adoptive father decided to wed me to the Supreme Leader, for protection." you finish, unfazed by the situation, you never did like your home.

The general laughs, "You are not to wed the Supreme Leader, Princess." You raise your eyebrows and notice that the retiune of stormtroopers behind you were snickering as well.
"Supreme Leader Snoke is nearly 500 years old."

"Oh." you whisper, the general stops in front of a door and the troopers take a step back. "Who am I marrying then?"

"The Lord Commander, Snokes apprentice."

"May I ask how old he is?"

The general sighs, "Ren isn't much for small talk, but I'd say 28, 29."

You smile softly, "That's good news."

"Hm." the man looks at you, guiltily, "I wouldn't be so sure."

Your jaw stiffens, "Sorry?" you begin to say but the door suddenly flings open and two captains fly out slamming the back wall.

The stormtroopers immedietly get to them, obviously this was no new occurace. Which made you wonder who or what kind of monster you would meet.

"This is the third time today." one trooper says, taking the helmet off the captain, who's groans of pain filled the small coridoor.

You look at the general, knowing your face was paling, "Come, princess." is all he says.

The room is quite large, black floors and ceilings. A long black table with eight black chairs. However, the chair at the head of the table was red. And a figure stood, his back facing you and the general. His hand resting on something at his waist.

"What can I do for you, General Hux?" The figure asked. His monotone voice being almost unrecognizably human because of the mask that covered his identity.

Hux clears his throat before speaking, glancing warily at you, "I brought you the girl from Earthania."

"What girl?" The black hooded creature says, which makes you scoff.

"Uh." Hux replies, wiping his hands on his black pants. "The one you'll be marrying sir. Princess Y/n."

The Lord Commander slowly turns around at the mention of your name, Snoke had told him that he would be wed, but not to a princess.

You study his masked face, his composure and stance. He was broad, and tall. Very tall. You flinched at his gaze, but don't break it. He was intimidating, but you couldn't back down.

His cut out eyes stare at you for several seconds. You swear you see him scan over your body.

"The marriage papers are all signed?" He asks, there would be no ceremony, just a piece of card-stock that had two lines for signatures.

"Yes, the girl already signed them." hux replies, coolly.

"Take her to my room." He says and turns around.