16- Positivity

"Wake up."

Your eyes snap open and you find yourself in a familiar room. The black walls cornered around you and you see the metal restraints opened surprisingly on your legs and arms. The door must have been locked.

You had been in the room before, well some version of this room, except Poe was lying on the hard surface while you roamed free.

"What are you looking at?"

Your gaze fixed on Kylo, who was about a few yards sitting across from you.

"Nothing." you mutter, realizing that you were still wearing the mask to your relief.

"You recognize this place, am I correct." he growls, the low hum from his mask making your heart beat fast.

"No." You lie.

He gets up and crouched next to your right ear, "don't lie to me."

You side eye him, "I've been somewhere like this."

"Star killer base 1, I'd assume." he states, moving his head so that he's eye level with you.

You shift uncomfortably but don't break eye contact.

"Why do you wear that thing on your head?" He asks.

"Why do you think?" You say sarcastically, "same as you."

"Someone once persuaded me to take it off. I enjoyed it for awhile." He says slowly, "so take off yours."

You close your eyes briefly and realize he was talking about you. He was talking about you like you were still someone he loved, but why would he kill someone he loved?

"If it's so Enjoyable, then take yours off." you bite back.

To your surprise he take it off.

His face was just as you remembered. As sweet and as beautiful. The scar that ran along his face was almost gone and his brown eyes were still shining. But something within his eyes was sad. About you? No, no he couldn't be sad.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asks you, his human voice made you want to hug him. You missed him so much.

You don't answer but you can feel a few tears prickle in your eyes.

"It's your turn to take it off." He tells you, keeping his gaze ahold on your eyes. 

"No, because I know you won't like what you see under it." you say, remembering clearly what he said to you after meeting him.

His eyes widen, he glances away from your face. And swallows.

"How?" He manages to say.

His voice was so broken. In one second he had turned from a ferocious killer to little Ben solo.

You feel a silent tear slip and your lips start to tremble with emotions. The facade was beginning to be to much.

"That man you saved," he begins to say softly, "he called you y/n."

You nod slowly, seeing his brain turn the wheels.

"Shes dead." He tells you, "they said she was dead."

You shake your head back and forth, the regret laced in his voice and face was tearing your a part.

He looks at you, his mouth slightly parted with doubt, he studied your eyes.

"You're dead." He whispers again, "this isn't real."

"I'm not." You let out, slowly pulling your mask off.