2- Temper Tantrums

He looked like hell. Sweat dripped down his face. Fresh sweat. And his eyes were closed but restless. He was so broken.

You look over him until his eyes snap open.

"Who the hell are you?" He says, surprised that a young woman was staring down at him.

"It doesn't matter." You say. "who are you?"

"Poe. Poe Dameron."

"Poe." You repeat, the name foreign to your tongue.

He looks at you, eyes full of wonder, running up and down your blue dress.

"Are you First order?" You shake your head, "are you with the resistance?" he presses.

"I'm with no one." I state. "I stand on neither side."

"I see."

"Did he do this to you?" You blurt out. The internal bleeds and bruises on the man's arm were prominent, painting his neck and arms.

"If you are referring to the Broody man child in the mask, then yes." Poe says, trying to crack a joke.

"I am married to the broody man child." you whisper.

Poe licks his lips and looks at you, "well shit."
You sigh. "I mean it didn't really hurt." Poe starts to say.

You hold up a hand. "It hurts."

"Yeah. It hurt." Poe continues, "it's like having your brain ripped open."

You shudder, "how am I to be married to him?"

"Maybe he'll be good in bed?" Poe says.

You roll your eyes while Poe laughs softly, but then winces in pain.

"So." Poe starts to ask, looking at you with humor.

"What?" You reply, trying your best not to smile at the handsome prisoner.

"How ugly is Kylo Ren? I mean, what does he look like?"

"I don't know. I met him today for the first time." You say, "I was gonna ask you, does he really never take his helmet off?"

"Never."

"What is he trying to hide?"

"Everything." Poe says, "he used to be with the resistance you know. One of the greatest, his parents were sure great. Still are."

"Who?" you ask, "Are his parents?"

"Doesn't matter now, does it?"

"No."

"We think his face is messed up," Poe says, a smile forming at his lips, "You know like a burn or scar."

You shudder and look away, not wanting to imagine.

"Sorry." he sees your expression, "I really didn't mean to-"

"It's okay." you assure him, making yourself smile.

Poe smiles back and suddenly squints his eyes and takes a large breath in. His fist clench and he lets out a groan of agony.

You instivly reach out and put your hand on his forehead.

"I am sorry for what has happened to you Mr. Dameron." you tell him, "I don't understand why people must torture other people."

"I've been in worse." He looks at you and then around, "okay yeah no. This is definitely the worst."

You laugh softly, "What are they going to do to you?"

"Kill me."

You gasp, "What?"