18- Hatred

this one is kinda intense but dw it'll all b better soon , hopefully:)

Weeks passed. You had been locked in the small cell with minimal water, almost no food, and absolutely no sunlight.

In the 14 days, Kylo hadn't come to visit you, then again, you stopped caring by the 10th day. All you could think about was how you could send a signal to Poe so he could get you the hell out of here.

"Hey, you girl." The small door opened and a storm troopers appears, "you're being transferred."

You get up, groaning from the lack of nutrition and sudden movement, "where?"

"I don't know, but I have strict orders to take you to see the Supreme Leader, first."

You sigh and follow him. The troopers approached a door and knocks softly, opening it.

"Sir I have the princess here."

You reposition yourself to see Kylo standing behind a char, talking to some generals.

"Take her away, I have to Tim-"

"No." You flatly interrupt, which causes everyone to look at you.

"Excuses me?" Kylo says through his mask, an inky venom seeping into his words.

"No." You repeat, "do you know how long I've been in that cell, Ren?"

He doesn't respond.

"14 days. I understand that prisoners don't get luxury services but locking me in the dark like a dog is unacceptable. So No! I will not be taken away again, you want to talk. I'm here."

He looks around, "I would suggest you leave before something bad happens."

You roll your eyes at him, "do you think I care. The worst thing you could do to someone has already been done on me."

"Take her away, DK-6790."

The stormtroopers handcuffs you and you flinch away in surprise.

"Get off me!" You scream at him, "STOP!"

"As I was saying before.." Kylo starts talking again. Completely ignoring you.

"BEN!" you yell.

He stops talking and spins around so fast your heart stopped beating for a second. The storm troopers looked confused and the generals had their eyebrows raised.

"Fine you wanna talk." He growls, "let's talk."
-
"If you ever say that name again." Kylo says, "I swear to god, Y/n."

He had taken you to a prison cell that was much roomier. You were both sitting across from each other.

"You'll do what?" you growl.

You hear him sigh from under the mask, "I don't know. I don't know what the hell im doing, okay?"

"Not okay." You reply, "do you even realize what you did to me?"

"Yes."

"No apparently you don't!"

"Believe me I do." he states. "And I'm sorry about that. It went to far."

"Sorry? That's all you got??" You scoff, "are you sorry for starving me? Leaving me for the dead? Not visiting me. The list can go on so I need you to elaborate."

"For everything, OKAy?!"

"Are you even sorry for almost killing me, Kylo?" you ask him.

"What? That's not even a question. Of course I am."