3- Beginnings

He didn't return that night, you woke up from the suns UV rays hitting your face annoyingly.

You spent the day sitting on the bed, staring at the broken kitchen and the angry red scars that ran against the wall.

The sight made you shiver.

You didn't dare look around the room, or find some kind of entertainment, fearing that Kylo would suddenly appear and cut you down with his light saber or his words.

So you didn't look around.

And you only really noticed the time when the door opened and you see him walk in. His scarf tailing his motions. His boots clicking on the floor.

He looks distressed. He didn't even look your way just walked into the kitchen, avoiding the broken island and destroyed cabinets.

"Where the hell is my food?" You hear him grumble to himself, slamming his fist into the barren pantry.

You swallow your shallow breath and get up from the bed, walking slowly towards him.

He glances at you but quickly looks away and continues searching for some food.

You open a small drawer and pull out a package of almonds.

"You want some nuts?" you ask quietly, holding it out to him.

Did you really just say that?

He stops moving and looks at you again, eyeing the small package of nuts. He was like a large robot, with his helmet placed on his head, he easily towards over your.

You keep your arm extended, it was getting to that point where it was kinda awkward.

"Hello?" You ask again.

He grabs the almonds from your hands and storms out the door before you could say anything.

"You're welcome." You whisper out, sitting back on the bed.

~time skip~

Kylo ren came back to his room, hours after you gave him the nuts. It hadn't been a few good days. Loosing the resistance pilot and one of his own troopers was bad enough, but then making things worse then they already were with you. He sighs.

Snoke said you'd be easy to control, but Kylo knew that you were not. He sits at the edge of his bed, watching you sleep, your eyes perfectly calm. Your chest rising and falling to a delicate harmony.

He slowly takes off the mask, wanting to see you with his eyes, not the red filter.

You stir and he instinctively raised the mask over his head again, what would you think of his face? Would you like it?

Kylo ren didn't know why the thought of it bothered him. Why your opinions mattered. It wasn't suppose to. It couldn't. Yet something about this girl, made him confused.

He did regret threatening you, and he also knew what you said about him was right.

Resting his mask on the ground, Kylo grabbed a blanket and layed down on the floor.

He'd let you have the bed, just this one night.
"Good night princess." he whispers, instantly falling asleep.

—-

Your eyes open the next morning, to see Kylo ren staring down at you.

You blink once, and sit up, "hi." You timidly say, not knowing if he was still mad.

"I cleared out half of the dresser." His helmet voice tells you, "you can unpack while I'm out."

"Okay."