6- Attack

The next few days rolled pretty smoothly, you had been at the base for a month now and could say that you were starting to like it there.

Kylo had to work all day, sometimes go on over night trips, but he would tell you his plans.

He also stopped wearing his mask around the house. He kept it by the door, and only wore it when he was out, which was perfectly fine with you.
~

"I need to tell you something." He says, the two of you were eating breakfast.

"What?"

"We have been making a weapon. A weapon able to to wipe out an entire planet."

Your eyebrows raise, "like the Death Star."

"Yes," he hesitates before continuing, "but our weapon can take out multiple planets at a time."

You drop your fork, "What!" You look at his face, "why would you need to do that?"

"To regain power in the galaxy." He simply says.

"Absolutely not." You protest, your mouth hanging open. The thought of destroying entire planets blew your mind.

"I wasn't asking for permission." He takes a bite of food and runs his hand through his hair. "We've already done it."

You gasp at him and get up from the table.

"I though you didn't have a side!" He shouts from across the room.

"I don't, Ren." You shake your head, "but killing innocent-"

"They weren't innocent."

"Some of them were." You snap back.

"It made the rebel's mad if that's any consolation." He mutters.

"Well if multiple of my planets were blown up I'd be pretty irritable too." You reply hastily. You couldn't believe him. And to think he was changing.

"I sense your negativity." He says. "are you upset."

"Oh course I'm upset," you sigh, "I don't like war."

"It'll be over soon, princess. The first order is rising, the resistance has no more power, and the galaxy is to scared to help them." His voice is murky, to perfect, like he was reading from a script.

"They are terrified," you put a hand to Kylos cheek, "they are terrified of you."

He turns his head away from you.

"Why must you rule with fear?" You ask.

"It's the only way they listen."

You continue to stare at him.

"We are charging the weapon again." he whispers, clutching your hand, "the target is D'Qar."

You gasp, "the resistance base?"

He nods, "we will be done with this y/n, can't you see it." he smiles at you, "no more war, no more fighting."

You take a step back, "you'll be killing all those people."

"Such is the art of warfare." He simply says, his smile was that of a maniac, his lips curled back in power.

"I can't stand behind you on this." You tell him, letting go of his hands, "there's other ways that you are just closed off too."

"You aren't going to support me." He says it as more of statement than question, "you aren't supporting your,, your husband."

You open your mouth to speak, "I thought you were changing."