19- No Escape

"Where's the resistance now, Hux?" his seething voice booms. The supreme leader had been anxiously following what was left of the rebels.

"Our maps haven't picked them up, Ren," Hux says, "but our spies last saw them on Jakuu."

Jakuu wasn't a planet he had dealt with in quite a while.

"I want my shuttle prepared. There's no point in sending the entire fleet out to that dessert shithole if they aren't even there anymore."

"My thoughts exactly. So why even go?"

"Oh I won't be going to Jakuu, I'll be searching the rim."

"Supreme Leader," Hux trails, "your presence is needed here, can't a Knight go on this treasure hunt instead?"

Kylo shakes his head, "don't question my motives, General Hux, I leave tomorrow morning."

"what about the princess?"

Kylo pauses for a moment, it had been nearly a month since he locked you away after your disagreement.

"Ren, she's been in that cell for to long."

"I'd hardly call it a cell," Kylo scoffs, "its the same size as my quarters."

"That's beside the point, why is she still locked up?" hux asked, "she's doing nothing. Give her work, kiss, or kill her. Those are the only options."

"She's a princess she doesn't know what work Is. and she doesn't deserve death, that's making it way to easy for her." Kylo shivers, "and I will not kiss her, I will not look at her or speak with her again, do you understand?"

"Re-"

"Do you understand?"

"What did she do to you?" Hux asks, immediately regretting it.

Kylo for a split second flinches behind his mask, "I-" he frowns, "the better question is what I did to her. Now do you copy me."

"I copy."

"Good. Leave her in there while I'm gone and I'll figure out what to do with her before I get back." The supermen leaders begins to storm away.

"Ren!" he turns back around, "I am going to let her out under supervision."

Kylo doesn't say anything and leaves.

He had gotten very good a lying. He was not patrolling the outer rim. And he really didn't want to leave you in there, but if he loosened the reign his power would sweep away.

He didn't know exactly what he wants. The conversation he left off with y/n had made his heart ache. He tried to ignore it like last time, but everyday it's like the pain got worse and he couldn't handle it anymore.

He didn't mean what he said to her.

He didn't understand what had happened.

Now, he didn't know exactly what he was doing. Or why he was doing it. He needed to though. He needed to think privately. And what better place to do that then on Tatooine.
-
Your eyes open slowly as if to adjust to the sunlight, but you were in Space. There wasn't any sunlight so the darkness still surrounded you.

You get out of bed, turn on the lights, and grab a nail clipper the First Order had so generously put out for you and drew a small line on the wooden bed frame.

32 lines in total. That's how long you had been in here. Not once had Kylo come to see you. You tried to convince yourself to not care. But you did.

The first week was filled with resentment towards him. The anger still was streaming through you.

The second week was filled with sadness. You had the desire to apologize, for what, you really didn't know but you did feel guilty.