12- Strike Me Down

You were awaken from sleep with a furious knock on the door, you sleepily rub your eyes and put on a long cape to cover your night gown.

You open the door and General Hux is there. You felt your heart drop, you thought it was going to be Kylo, if the commanding General is here then what happened to your husband?

"General Hux, what a surprise." You force yourself to smile warmly at him, "is anything wrong?"

He swallows, "I am here to take you to Supreme Leader Snoke, your highness."

You nod and begin following him down the halls, "is every okay?" you ask, worriedness seeping into your voice.

"Everything is fine." He flatly says, you knew it was a lie.

"I know your lying, General." you tell him, tightening your cloak, "I've know you for nearly a year and I've never heard you lie before today."

He doesn't reply, but his face slacks a little and his cheeks are much paler than you remembered.

"Please. Just tell me one thing. Is Kylo okay? Is he alive?"

"He's alive."

You sigh out in relief and following him more closely now, hoping he was taking you to see Kylo.

However, he stops in front of the throne room. He turns to look at you and bows his head, "please forgive me, Princess."

"You've done nothing wrong, General." You laugh nervously.

"But I have." The throne room door opens and he pushes you in, "I'm sorry for what's about to happen to you, you are a good person."

Before you could comprehend what was happening his closes the door and disappears from your sight.

Your slowly turn around to see the Supreme Leader sitting in the throne. But what makes your heart drop is not Snoke.

"Kylo?" You faintly say, breathing in and out slowly, hoping this wasn't real.

He stood there like an emotionless statue. He was wearing a new mask with red lines drawn unevenly on the frame. His light saber was at his hip.

"Awe. My dear y/n." Snoke screeched at you, "thank you for coming to see us."

"Why am I here?" You ask, not moving your gaze from Kylo.

Your chin is suddenly forced to move, "you look at me child, not Commander Ren."

"Commander Ren?" you whisper, starting to understand the circumstances. He was betraying you.

"Kylo wasn't strong enough to kill his mother."

You look at him again, he hadn't reacted. But you couldn't help but smile because that means that you were right about him. He couldn't kill the ones he loved.

"Stop smiling." he snaps, and forces your mouth to close, "He told me that he assumed another fighter would kill the General but do you want to know the truth? Kylo Ren couldn't do it because of you."

He laughs, "you bring out the good in him which is something I cannot tolerate. So this afternoon he pledged to be of my service; no distractions."

You glare at the alien, hatred burning in your eyes. He had broken Kylo, physically and mentally. And it made you angry.

"So this is what were are going to do." He flicks his wrist upwards and you fly into the air. "I will tear apart your mind bit by bit, until you are screaming."

You growl under his constraint but he just laughs, "then Commander Ren will kill you."

You look at Kylo who was still frozen, "I'm not scared of you or him." You spat out.