20- Tatooine

Kylo landed his ship on the sandy earth of Tatooine and quickly turned it off to hide from the Order. The last thing he needed was a fleet to come down and see their Supreme Leader hiding out in a bar.

Here, he could not be viewed at the Supreme Leader. This was rebel territory and although no one would recognize his face without the helmet on, his black clothing could be revealing. So he took it off, leaving him in a white t shirt, dark blues pants and a gun holstered on his leg.

However, he hid his lightsaber under his vest just in case.

He approached the Cantina and was stopped by some ugly green thing.

"You can't go in there space scum." it said in an accent.

"Don't spea-" and the he realized that he couldn't just kill the thing, "forgive me, I just want a drink."

"No drinks for space scum."

"I'm not space scum." Kylo says, "I live here. 20 kilos west." The lie came out smoothly.

"That's impossible," he mocks, "no one has lived on the Lars Farm for 40 years."

Kylos jaw tightened. He hadn't expected the creature to know where he was talking about, "you're mistaken then, I am a distant relative of Luke Skywalker. Therefore that farm is mine."

The green slime ball eyes him and breaks out into a smile, "skywalker?!"

Kylo nods slightly, looking away momentarily.

"You," it says, seeing a flash of the lightsaber, "you are a Jedi?"

"Uh."

"Jedi are always welcomed here!"

He wasn't a Jedi. How could this lie lead to the thing thinking he was a Jedi. He didn't deserve to be the status of a Jedi. Not after what he'd done to you.

"I'm actually n-"

"Have drink, drinks are for Skywalkers."

The last thing he deserved was that title. But he knew honesty would get him killed or kicked out so he solemnly nodded his head and entered.

The eerily familiar jazz music rang in his ears and a soft smile came to his face. The last time he was here was when he was 16.

"Now here's what you need to know about Cantina, son." Han said, grasping Bens shoulder to hide from bounty hunters while leading him to an empty table, "Nobody is your friend."

"Okay." Ben responded, unamused.

"Don't okay me. I've been around a lot longer then you have."

"Yeah yeah."

"You may think that these people in here are your friends, they just want your money."

"Sure, dad." Ben said, "hey can we get two drinks over here!"

"Two drinks? How about water."

"Dad. You let me fly the Falcon here, I'm pretty sure I can handle a drink."

"Well... you're not flying home." Han replied, "no drinking and flying you hear me?"

Kylo was definitely breaking that rule today. He was on his fifth drink, it tasted like Ewok urine but he didn't care. He just wanted to forgot. Even if it only lasted a few hours. 

"Hit me up again, will you?" He tapped his glass on the wooden table.

"You sure you're okay with this? 6 shots of Fruglie can knock you out."