Chapter 6

Arthur's p.o.v

I was heated after the argument I had with dad. I'm a grown ass nigga and he got me looking like a punk around everybody else when they expect me to be as hard as him.

I know I have the opportunity to do things that he couldn't when he was younger but he's pushing it. How can you keep someone out of the game when you're in it yourself.

My phone vibrates indicating that I got a new message. I check it out and it's Andre telling me that he's already here so I put the plate that the pizza was on in the sink and head to the door.

"I'm out" I yell and slam the door behind me. I don't even bother taking a key because if Andre takes me to the trap house I won't be coming back home tonight.

I walk towards the black car that is parked in the middle of the street. That can only be Andre. I open the passenger door and I slam it with a force when I get in.

"Yo nigga, you trynna break my door?" He says frowning. I shrug, dab him up and he smiles passing me a blunt which I decline. I don't smoke.

"Shit you still ain't smoking?" He says with smoke coming out of his mouth in circles and I shake my head.

"Daddy's boy" he says laughing.

"Don't fucking call me that, nigga" I say looking him up and down.

"Why you still not smoking then" he says and I glare at him. "My bad bro, you still a gangsta" he says with his hands up. "Why'd you slam my door tho" he asks bringing the blunt to his lips.

"I'm pissed. Pops been treating me like a bitch keeping things from me and I'm over it" I say shaking my head.

"But ain't you his son?" He asks.

"That's not the problem. What I'm trynna say is that he doesn't trust me" I say hitting the glove compartment and Andre coughs.

"Ay don't....break....my fucking car" he says through coughs. He hits his chest multiple times with tears running down his cheeks.

"Look....this blunt could get your mind off a lot of shit" he says hitting my shoulder and I just groan.

"You lucky you got someone looking out for you. I gotta look out for my brother" he says in his raspy voice.

"Wassup with him. I haven't heard about him in a minute" I say thinking about Deshaun.

"He followed right in my footsteps and now he got hoes for days. He still in school though" he says laughing and starts the car. "Since you so mad and don't want a blunt, I got another way for you to blow off some steam" he says smirking.

"What's that" I ask curiously.

"Let's go make a drop" he replies opening the glove compartment and a gun comes into view. I pull it out snickering.

"That's what I'm talking about" I say admiring the gun. I haven't done something like this in a while.

"But it's way out of town though. It's gone be a long drive" he says.

"That ain't no problem and we can go to the trap house after" I say and aim at nothing in particular.

"Aight, I'mma call Deshaun to meet us there" he says reaching for his phone and I nod.

~~~~

Some hours later.....

Andre brought me to a broken down neighbourhood an hour away from the city. This place almost ain't got people in it and it looks abandoned.