Chapter 36(R)

🍆👅💦 if you catch my drift 😏

Arthur's p.o.v

"LEBRON, QUIT RUBBING YOUR BALLS ALL OVER MY FACE" none other than Quinn's high voice echoes all the way from the living room where he's been frustratingly gaming since the early morning to the kitchen where I'm trying to drink some water in peace.

"AND SUDDENLY Y'ALL BAD AT FREE THROWS? COME ON, EVEN STEPH? THIS MUST BE A DAMN LIE" he exclaims louder than all the other times he had done it. Antagonized, I kiss my teeth closing the opened fridge and stroll towards his direction.

"SCORE, NIGGA, SCO-"

"Shut your ass up" I instantly cut him off and he jumps up in fright with his hand over his mouth and his eyes wide open. The side of my mouth goes slightly up when he tries to say something and he immediately goes quiet with his head down. That's what I thought.

"Jake's still asleep, you trynna wake him up?" I lower my voice a little more since the living room isn't far from our room.

"Damn, I forgot that he was asleep" he mumbles looking away from the television screen as if his game isn't still on.

"Your game's still on" I remind him and he rapidly start pushing every bottom as if that's going to help. I roll my eyes and sit down on the other end of the couch.

"Shit....shit....come on. I ain't even do nothing and it's still a foul, this game really be cheating bruh" he complains shifting around restlessly, "my players are weak as hell. They even let these niggas dunk on me at the last minute" he throws himself on the couch and I have to laugh because he can't ball. Not in a game, not in real life either so I'm not so sure why he's making a fuss about this.

"I almost won and they had to go and do that" he murmurs and I can't help myself from stating the obvious.

"They were up by 15" I shrug and he glares at me for a good minute before starting another game.

"15 ain't that much. Watch what I'mma do with Boston this time."

"Aight, whatever you say. Just don't wake Jake up when they start blocking all your shots, he gotta rest" I let him know and he nods.

"Yeah, yeah, my bad" he admits and I make my way back to the kitchen that's a lot more comfortable and bigger than the one at Jake's apartment to grab a snack.

As soon as Jake went to sleep the day we talked and made up a little, I called Quinn to find me another apartment somewhere safe since he was free at that time. It didn't take long for him to do so and as expected it was an expensive suite and big enough for all of us. At first Jake didn't want to leave his apartment because according to him, it's closer to his job, his mysterious job he hasn't said much about except for that it isn't hard.

The beautiful sight of the suite didn't help my case either because somehow, he felt guilty about the fact that I'm spending too much money, but after a lot of convincing he gave in to spend the night.

I chuckle at the thought of how I convinced him. 'Damn' I murmur at the thought of how he was whimpering when I had his pink nipples in between my teeth. I was one move away from giving his body some love and fucking the life out of him after, which will be pretty soon, I hope. He has to be completely sure about that and he has to trust me completely before we make that step.

He doesn't trust me nor my words and his actions have made that completely clear. I know he doesn't sleep at night because he thinks I might leave if he does and he gets agitated when he wakes up and I'm not in bed. This morning when I was in the bathroom when he woke up is the perfect example. I walked out of the room to see Jake on the side of the bed on the verge of tears and his head down with a pout.