Chapter 42

*NEW* chapter. This is right after their trip and before New York. Enjoy❤️

Here's a picture of Bunbun with a bunny hat🐰🤗
|
|
|

Jacob's p.o.v

A.M. to the P.M., P.M. to the A.M., funk
Piss out your per diem, you just gotta hate 'em, funk
If I quit your BM, I still ride Mercedes, funk
If I quit this season, I still be the greatest, funk

My left stroke just went viral....

Art has the aux and right now 'Humble' by Kendrick Lamar blasts through speakers of car. He's one of his favorite artists so he's really enjoying it. While he raps along and nods his head simultaneously to the beat, I swipe through my phone looking at all the pictures and videos we took during our trip with Bunbun sleeping in my lap.

I fix her adorable little hat and caress her fur. Even though she's not tiny, she's still a little baby and I love taking care of her. I've noticed that she loves cuddles, but hopping around is more of her favorite.

She literally follows Art everywhere he goes and even wait at the door when he goes to the bathroom. She's really a papa's girl. I can't wait to get all the stuff she needs to make her play space. I know exactly where I want it to be.

I giggle and show Art too when I see one we took with a beard filter on when we went on a date last night. It's so funny because it also gave us wrinkles and we look like two old men. A collage with all our funny photos for my room doesn't sound too bad either. Yeah, I'm definitely doing that too. I'll ask Art to help me do it.

"Oh" I blush when I click on a picture of us we took in the mirrror. We're both shirtless and Art is standing right behind me kissing my neck. By the look on my face, anyone can tell that we were doing something before these pictures were taken.

As I swipe through the pictures, I receive a message from none other than my best friend so I curiously open it to see what she just send me.

'The red one' I immediately reply when I see that it's photos of dresses she's trying on. The red one fits her perfectly.

Dea👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻💞: 😩ikr??? Bestie for a reason

me: it's so pretty and it looks so good on you😍.       What is it for

Dea👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻💞: girlll i have so much to tell you. Imu so much. Tell ur boyfriend to bring u back to me nowww. Y'all been fucking since the 10th of july

Me: we're not🤕

Dea👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻💞: I stopped calling when yall fucked when we were on the phone.

Me: 😭 we weren't

Dea: plss u were. you gone be crippled by the time yall come back👨🏻‍🦽

Me: omg

Dea👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻💞: yesssss

Dea👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻💞: im just playing. Have fun

Dea👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻💞: take that 🍆 and make me auntie. Say hi to ur man. Love u❤️

Me: love u too🥰

Dea: I'll love u more if u surprise me with a sextape🏃🏾‍♀️. I know yall REALLY be fuckin. I didnt forget what yall did in mcdonalds