Chapter 11

Comment, vote and DON'T forget to stay you💙

Arthur's p.o.v

"That was the best.......ever" Shenaya says breathlessly falling beside me after her orgasm. I had her eyes rolling on the back of her head and her mind was blank for a good ten minutes.

"Where did all of this stamina come from. I couldn't breathe and I was the one riding you, Jesus. The way you circulate those hips....lord I'm addicted" she rambles while I take the condom off. I lay with both of my hands behind my head after I'm done.

She wasn't riding me at all. I had her locked on top of me and I rammed all of my anger out on that pussy. The anger caused by my dad that I don't even want to think about. I didn't bother going home after school today and drove straight to the trap house. If I was a smoker, I would've finished a couple of blunts by now.

"Baby, can we cuddle and you know......talk?" I hear Shenaya say but I don't pay her any mind because I remember me clearly stating that we were just fuck-buddies.

"Talk about....you know, the other stuff you do besides school and football"

"I don't pillow-talk with friends" I say sitting up so I can lean my back on the headboard and I take a good look at her.

Sex with her is amazing but not exactly how I want it. I love it when they scratch your back and shit like that and this girl just be screaming in my damn ear. It doesn't matter what position we're in. Moaning is supposed to hype you up but her shit's a straight turn off.

"What" she asks shyly and I shrug.

"None, you look good" I partly lie about what was just in my mind.

"What are you doing" I ask confused when she pulls the covers exposing me.

"I'll show you that we ain't just friends. I mean I sucked your dick and licked every part of your body Arthur. Only thing you gotta do is claim me now and spoil me" she says seductively trailing her fingers on my chest and I stop her.

"I ain't spoiling you enough?" I ask squinting my eyes because she's buying new bags every other three days.

"I'm not worried about that, I just wanna be more tha-"

"I thought I told you that we just fucking" I say after grabbing her by the neck.

"D-daddy" comes out of her mouth when I squeeze my hold some more.

"I ain't like it when people go against their own words" I pull her towards me with my hand still on her and she nods rapidly.

"I'm s-s-sorry" she whispers.

"So we clear now?" I ask and she nods whimpering and I let her go.

"I'mma g-go.....to the b-bathroom. You tease" she says rubbing her neck. I watch how she waddles all the way to the bathroom and I sigh. Seems like I'll need to put her in her place on a daily basis.

I grab my phone from the nightstand and unlock it. I scroll through the gram doubletapping on some pics. I quickly scroll back up when I catch a glimpse of a picture of Shenaya with someone very familiar. My eyebrows go up when I see Deshaun in the picture standing too close to her, something that would definitely set me off if she was my girl.

I tap on her account to see if there's more of this but the only thing I find is another picture with her and one of the girls at school that invited me to their party. Their squad was mentioned in the comments so I tap on that bringing me to their account. 

I scroll through all of their pictures and realize that the whole squad is fine as fuck especially the one with the dark hair and them pretty eyes. I know that she's got a thing for me and I'm definitely tapping that by the end of the month. As I'm looking at their group picture my eyes fall on a certian someone in the background. They took this one in the cafeteria. I zoom in to have a closer look and it's exactly who I thought it would be.