Chapter 12

Comment, vote and DON'T forget to live life freely😊

Arthur's p.o.v

I glare clearly displeased at the two people sitting across from me. I don't know what could be more obvious than the cloud of awkwardness hanging above their heads. The chuckles coming from the other are noticeably fake and forced when one says something. The occasional stare downs from each other didn't go unnoticed either. It's like they are having their own conversation and I can't help but feel like a third weel.

It's like they're beefing in a friendly way because they arrived at school in the same car this morning.

They have been acting mad weird lately and I decided to call them out on that today since only the three of us are here. They got me feeling embarrassed because of their awkwardness and I can't have that. I can't have my homies beefing with each other either, that shit ain't cute.

"The fuck going on between y'all" I suddenly ask with raised brows making Dean stop mid-sentence on what he was saying. Both of their heads turn to my face which has a serious expression on it. They both look like deers caught in a headlight and the side of my upperlip goes up slightly.

"What do you mean" Dean says laughing it off thinking something's funny.

"Y'all been acting mad weird and it's irritating. I'mma fuck both of you up if this shit ain't stop. Y'all are sitting across from me so I can't keep my eyes from looking at you pretending that everything's fine and dandy. Especially how I ain't got anything else to look at in this damn lunchroom" I almost murmur the last part to myself with my eyes on the table in the middle of the room that is still empty.

"If y'all got beef just shake hands or some shit" I say frustrated leaning against my chair.

"There ain't nothing going on with me bruh. This lil nigga be-." Is what Deshaun was about to say but Dean stops him immediately and speaks.

"Deshaun is letting his brother control his life" he says instead and we all go quite. The only noise that  could be heard was the one caused by the chaos in the room.

"What did Andre do" I ask confused.

"He's trying too hard to impress his brother and he needs to tone it down because he's hurting others in the process" Dean replies with an eye roll meant for Deshaun.

"You ain't know half of the shit I'm going through. You're selfish as fuck" Deshaun says to Dean making me sit up.

"But you don't have to be such a bitch Deshaun. Do you really have to sleep with every single bitch that sashays themselves in your way? Is it so hard to keep it in your pants for a while and focus on what actually means something to you?" Dean asks quietly with the fear that someone might be listening and my eyebrows goes all the way up. What kind of drama is this.

"You believe bitches over me that's why. You always at home assuming that I'm with some bitch when in real life I'm running my ass off to get some money for the both of us. Fuck outta here, who the fuck listens to a nigga's ex" Deshaun says probably mad now.

My eyes were going back and forth from everything I just heard. This is definitely not the regular beef I'm used to between my homies but then again I don't know how they beef around this town so who am I to judge. I'll just sit back and watch with my assumptions kept to myself.

"Well you don't have to run your ass off in those streets for us anymore because news flash I don't want your money. You should stop this nonsense an focus Deshaun" Dean says making me blink multiple times.

"Yes I gotta do it cause I'm paying the rent. Look, this shit is pointless and I don't feel like talking about it" Deshaun replies rubbing his forehead.