Chapter 41(R)

Your health is important. Be safe out there💙

love, Re_Pun_Zel

°°°°

Jacob's p.o.v

"Spill...."

"So....."I trail pressing the phone against my flaming hot cheeks as I squiggle around the find the most comfortable side of my body to lay on, but is there really any part that doesn't remind me of anything?

"Wedidit" I quickly spill the words out and squeeze my eyes shot as I feel heat rush to my cheeks, "please don't scream-.."

"AAaaaAAAhhh..."

"O-oh my God" I sigh at Dea's reaction letting the blanket swallow me whole and I move the phone away from my ear to protect my eardrums. "How was it? Did he rearrange your insides? You said he was blessed so the real question is can he use it? Did you love it? Oh my God, tell me everything, aaaAAAaah."

This is embarrassing, I'm not that bold yet...

"Jaaakeeee" she whines on the other end, "are you still there? Girl, tell me how it all went. Answer my questions, was it gooood?" she shrieks as I reach for a pillow shyly.

"Y-yes" I stammer with my nose buried into the pillow Art slept on, it smells like angels. "Yes, yes and yes. It was amazing, Dea" comes flying out of my mouth dreamily as all the events of last night play out in the back of my mind and Dea screams louder this time.

"Wow....that good? I'm so happy for you, best friend. Welcome to the club, we can finally talk about sex and gossip about niggas" she exclaims contentedly and I shake my head, "but I ain't getting none right now so the floor is yours. Give me all the details."

"Details?" I ask curiously and she hums on the other end, "like what."

"Details like how many times y'all have done it, what's your favorite position. How are you feeling right now, when did it happen " she says rather rapidly and the crazy voice in my head is quick to answer every single one of the questions.

Once.....the wall....blessed....

All I can do is bashfully drown in embarrassment. "W-well, it happened after we left the beach last night and....and.." I say the last part slowly and stop when the sudden humming sounds in the room catch my attention. Oh, Art's here. Dea won't be getting details anytime soon.

"He's there?" Dea asks curiously.

"Uh huh" I hum pushing the blanket off my face to get a peak of Art when he starts singing and I just have to giggle at the sight.

"What is he doing."

"He's singin- oh he's dancing too..... and it's so funny" I whisper through giggles with my hand over my mouth.

"Bitch don't kill my vibe, ay.....hmm hmm ay ay. I can feel your energy from two planets away......
I got my drink I got my music.....I would share it but today I'm yelling
Bitch don't kill my vibe, yeah yeah" Art sings  and the only thing he has around his middle is his towel as he swings his head and happily brushes his hair.

Well, someone is in a very good mood this morning, considering the fact that his hair was a mess and some even curled up into little balls.

This morning I was first to wake up in Art's arms, naked. Before doubt about anything that happened could fill my thoughts, he moved slightly and his manhood grazed my bare skin causing not only shivers to go up my spine, but also a sting that almost made me cry out in pain.

The aftermath is not very pretty to endure, I know that now.

Since I was little spoon, I slowly moved onto my back and lifted the comforter up to easily turn towards Art, but stopped midway at the sight of my own skin.