1: Sneaky Skye

A/N: This is my very first story. The first few chapters are kinda silly but later on you will get the taste. I'm sorry if you see any grammar mistakes. My chapters are short but they will get longer as the story starts to begin.

Comment! Vote! Follow!
Enjoy!!

CHASE

It was morning in Adventure Bay and I started waking up and came out of my puphouse and shouted loudly 'WHAT A LOVELY MORNING!'

Skye had her head out of her puphouse when she was sleeping and when she heard me shouting, she shouted 'AHHHHHH!!' and jump up and then hit her head.

I saw this and got worried about her.. I hurried to Skye who had stars revolving around her head. I said, "Skye I am really very sorry! I was excited for a new sunny day. Are you okay?!"

SKYE

I saw how worried he was and looked at him. He looked so handsome as always. I smiled at him and then I grabbed his collar and pulled him for a kiss.

Chase then pushed me I saw his face it was so red! I was blushing as hell! Then both of us stood there silent. I kept blushing and smiling at him and he was very nervous and red. He was trying to avoid eye contact with me.

Then we didn't know the other pups were there watching the whole thing. I asked them, "How did you pups got up without Chase even waking you all up?" And then Marshall said, "Don't you know how he shouted? He woke up all of us!"

"Oh sorry pups," Chase said. Then Zuma said, "You both wewe kissi-" Then after that Ryder called us for breakfast. 'Phew,' I heard Chase say "We'll talk about this later so don't forget or try to make any excuses you two," Said Rocky with a wink.