Chapter One: Tatooine

Tatooine 9 ABY

                                                                                                                                                                                Tatooine 9 ABY

A desert planet that holds nothing than old memories of a time of darkness. At least for her.
The Empire still lurking in the shadows and questionable people are making questionable deals. Even in the shine of the beautiful twin suns darkness was never truly gone.
But in the end nothing ever was.

It's always the same dark against the light and history repeating itself over and over again. Or so it seemed. 
A fight that can't be won. 
No everlasting darkness, no everlasting peace.
At least in the eyes of a young red haired woman. for her it was always clear that balance was needed, a controlled chaos.

A bit of the dark and a bit of the light and the Universe was fine, one overshadowing the other from time to time, but balancing each other out. Where there was great darkness there followed light, good and bad, ying and yang. But living the ultimatum of one meant uncontrolled chaos. The Universe wasn't build for such, the Force wasn't.

*~*

Angela Hailyn, that was her name. the young woman thought often of what could've been. She found her inner balance many years ago, after many loses, pain and suffering but also happiness, friendship and love.   

But today she lived on Tatooine, in a little hut not so far from Mos Eisley, in hiding and more or less a forced retirement. Most of her days on this planet have come to be of lending speeder-bikes and guiding strangers trough the wasteland of the desert. And meditating, lots of meditating. It gave her safety and a connection to the force.

She came to this planet many moons ago.
She followed the way of the old Ben Kenobi in hope to find reminders of her uncle and master Obi-Wan and the place they called home for many years. Though she quickly abandoned the old hide out as it was already scavenged by Jawas, Sandpeople and others who might have found it.

He was her only family left and his death almost 9 years ago let her feel a great disturbance in the Force. And now she was alone. They were all gone. 

The Republic and the Jedi Council.  
Her home-planet  Jedha and the Guardians of the Whills with the old temple. 
Her lover and her friends. Her family. She was alone.

But things change and they change rather fast and without warning. 

Like the day a young wannabe bounty Hunter came to her asking for two speeder-bikes. The moment he spoke of his task she felt it. The force it was calling her, luring her to something she didn't understand then. But she knew, the force gave her a task and she needed to full fill it. 

She had a purpose in life yet once again.

.........................................................

Edited: 21/11/20