Chapter Five: The Child

Tatooine.

Coming back to her senses, Angela sits up grabbing her weapons putting them back in place. Rising up slowly she let out a grunt, how didn't she see that coming? She expected him to kill her, not tranquillise her. Being away from fight so long let her become too careless. 

Fennec Shand was dead for sure, now she needed to hope that the last speeder-bike left was still functioning. To her luck it wasn't and repairing it would need hours maybe even a day.  

But her distress was heard upon, not far in the distance she saw a man in shining armor riding a Dewback her way. 

"She's dead Mandalorian. the young Calican shot her." Taking her bag from her bike she nears him. 

"Where did he go? And why didn't he kill you?" Shielding her eyes from the suns she put her head back, peering up at him. 

"I'm not important, he thinks I wouldn't tell, I believe he pitied me... He wants your child, the target. And you. He thinks he'll become a legend if he gets you." He only nodded. 

"Come on. We need to go." He reached out a hand, which she gladly took making herself comfortable behind him on the Dewback.

*~*

It was still night as they returned to Mos Eisley, leaving the Dewback behind, they made their way to the docking bay 35. Blasters in hand, they carefully reached a door. 

Lifting his arm, the Mandalorian turns to the woman behind him "Stay here." Not going to argue with him, she leans in the entryway, able to see if things go wrong. 

Clattering of three droids catched her attention as they run in panic,her eyes following them till she couldn't see them anymore.

"Took you long enough, Mando." The ramp to his ship was down and out walked Toro with a blaster pointed at the female mechanic they met earlier, the child hold firm in his other arm. 

"Looks like I'm calling the shots now. Huh, partner? Drop your blaster and raise'em." The Mandalorian did as told, knowing that the red head was still cloaked by the shadows, ready to shoot. "Cuff him."