Chapter Four: Fennec Shand

Tatooine.

The stars shone bright in the darkness of the night. They had been waiting for hours. Mando still resting in the same position as when he first sat down, Angela made herself comfortable next to Toro. 

He tried to flirt with her, setting on a charming smile. "Hello red. You know I didn't catch your name earlier. I'm Toro Callican." 

Extending a hand too her she shook it with delight. "Angela." A first name must be enough for the time being, the force surrounding him felt odd, she wasn't sure if it meant good or bad. 

"Such a pretty name for such a stunning woman. Like an Angel." She gave him a forced smile as she withdrew her hand to the sand she laid on. The smug look still on Toros face , he opened his mouth, but before words could flood out the woman next to him spoke up. 

"I'm sorry Toro Callican, I'm not interested in your flirts. I'm a settled woman. My company is not much enjoyable, I keep to myself. There are lots of other women out there. You're still young."

"Well only fair. You must be older  than I thought. What 'bout the Mandalorian? Would you consider him?" Resting a hand on his shoulder she let out a joyous laugh, loud enough for him too hear. 

"At least he's a man. Not a boy." Taking no offence in her statement, he looked down shaking his head. She had probably met dozens of young men like him, she wants someone with life experience, or at least he believed so.

After a few moments in comfortable silence, Toro turned to the man residing at the bikes. "All right, suns are down. Time to ride, Mando." 

Watching the man behind him he did't make a move as Toro stood, walking down to him. "Come on, wake up. Look at you, asleep on the job, old man." Toro chuckled softly. 

Angela watched from afar, as Toro turned she let it appear like she didn't hear him. Observing from the corner of her eyes, she saw Toro draw his blaster at the Mandalorian, fooling around and swinging it, pointing it back at the man. 

Raising a brow she waited for the Mandalorian to take action. It's not easy to defeat a Mandalorian, they keep watchful eyes to their surroundings. Killing them is a hard task. 

So as he turned his helmet to the younger man, Angela tried to hide a smile. "You done?" His voice was calm, without a hint of emotion, he must have some weird kind of believe in his young fellow bounty hunter. 

"Yeah. I was just, you know, waking you up. come on." Standing up, Mando waved Angela over to them. "Get on your bikes. Ride as fast as you can towards those rodes."