Chapter One: The Journey Begins

Unknown.

Darkness engulfed the silent planet, only lit up by the vast streetlamps of the corrupted town the three passerbys found themselves in. 

The Mandalorian and the woman walked straightaways to their set destination, a pod harbouring a child close following between them at all times. 

The woman wore a thick robe, only her red locks falling out of the cowl, it shielded her of dirty looks of the creatures hiding in the shadows. 

The old child watched his surroundings with interest, the damaged walls smeared with graffiti, the child whimpered, scared of the unfamiliar town. 

The Mandalorian fastened his pace, walking up to a male Twi'lek guarding the door they would need to pass. "I'm here to see Gor Koresh." The Beskar clad man told the Twi', eyeing them from head to toe, even though two of the three were almost completely concealed. 

With a hand he gestured to the door, "Enjoy the fights." The red heads plump lips twitched dangerously, the Twi'catching a glimpse of it as she passed him, using her beloved staff as a cane. 

They were greeted by excited cheering, for in the middle of the room two Gammoreans were fighting each other in a ring. Their axes clashing wild, the partners not so much as shedding a glance, their business there was something else. 

The Mandalorian took a seat next to an Abyssin male, the one they sought to find. 

Angela stopped the pod two seats down from them, settling in hearing distance and out of harms way. 

"You know this is no place for a child." The one eyed Abyssin spoke. "Wherever I go, he goes." The Mandalorian answered self-evidently, the man chuckled at his manners, "So I've heard." 

Angela softly patted the childs head, keeping hm calm in the loud surrounding, as the men kept conversing. 

They walked trough his plan before they landed, so there was no need for her to listen actively and rather be on alert for complications in the crowd. 

And as usual trouble found them sooner than later, the Abyssin was demanding a bet from her partner and the atmosphere around the 'entertainment'shifted. 

Though  it got ultimately compromised by the Abyssin shooting the winning Gammorean, even tho Mando never accepted his bet, he would've lost anyway. 

His surrounding men drew their blasters at their heads, Angela readied her staff, the old blaster she possessed abandoned in the ship a long while ago. 

The guest left in a hurry, rushing out the exits in panic, the targeted sitting still in their seats, not much concerned. 

"Thank you for coming to me. Normally, I have to seek out remnants of you Mandalorians in your hidden hives to harvest your precious shiny shells." The man chuckled mockingly,