Chapter Eleven: Moff Gideon

Nevarro.

Angela opened her eyes, she couldn't listen to the spoken words, the first voice to reach her ears was Caras. "They're setting up an E-Web." 

It took her a moment to register what she said, she glanced outside, eyes widening at the Trooper building up the weapon. 

"It's over." 

Angela looked from Greef to Mando, he searched something, "I found the sewer vent." 

"Let's get the hell out of here." Cara and Mando run, lifting the pieces of furniture away, Angela stood in place, her eyes on the Trooper outside. 

They powered up the heavy weapon, turning it to the window, if they shoot there wouldn't be much left of them. 

"It's assembled! How long until that thing's cleared?" Greef asked the two behind him. "Blow it."

"I'm out of charges." Cara grabbed her gun, trying to shoot the vent open but to no use, it wasn't enough. 

"Your astute panic suggests that you understand your situation. I would prefer to avoid any further violence, and encourage a moment of consideration. Members of my escort have completed assembly of an E-Web heavy repeating blaster." 

Angela crouched next to Mando and Cara, her head down even tough they aren't shooting, the man didn't stop, his silence bringing Angela on edge, for a moment she was feared. 

"If you are unfamiliar with this weapon, I am sure that Republican Shock Trooper Carasynthia Dune of Alderaan will advise you that she has witnessed many of her ranks vaporize mid-descent facing the predecessor of this particular model." The Imoperial began to speak, offering insight to the information he seemed to have gathered about them.

And Aldeeran, she didn't knew it was Caras home, the red head looked to the ground, knowing that feeling of dread and pain Cara must have felt that moment. 

They took some steps forward, equipped with their blasters, "Or perhaps the decommissioned Mandalorian hunter, Din Djarin," Her eyes widened, how could he know Mandos name? 

"has heard the songs of the Siege of Mandalore, when gunships outfitted with similar ordnance laid waste to fields of Mandalorian recruits in The Night of a Thousand Tears." 

She remembered some stories, her uncle telling her about Mandalore as a child and some others told by an old friend. 

"Or Angela Hailyn Kenobi of Jedha, a force sensitive with far too much knowledge of old days. You were of great interest to the Empire, the information and skill you posses, others would kill for it. It seems your Masters have trained you good, you vanished a long time ago, it was hard to get a hold of you."