Chapter Three: The Mandalorian

Tatooine

Tatooine.

The twin suns were shining bright as Angela sat on one of the three speeder-bikes they brought to the docking bay 35. The way there was quiet, aside from the attempts of Toro at starting a conversation, she steadily brushed aside. She was more interested in finding out why the Force has drawn her to him and this mysterious partner of his.

Leaning her hands on the seat of her speeder-bike she sat on, it having defiantly seen better days, the marks and scratches still clear, she looked into the sky to clear her mind. 

They were quick to mount the bikes after she made sure everything sat in place. She hefted her staff to her back and put a bag behind her on her bike. After that they were on their way.

Toro watched the woman before him, she didn't utter a word since she made herself part of this endeavour. He wanted to try to talk to her again but stopped himself from doing so. 

This woman was deceiving, she was not what she seemed to be, she made herself look like a boring no one but was an interesting case. Calm and strong like someone in a high position she had authority, nobody would dare to disrespect her. At least if they were smart.

He was surprised she came with him and even more that he let her so easily, when he returned he would definitely have asked her to have a drink with him. 

But now maybe he had even better chances after all she wants nothing of the bounty only her payment for the bikes and guidance. If she would tell anybody about this hunt he would already be apart of the guild, well known and probably feared.

But both of them were ripped out of their thoughts as they heard a female voice draw near. "You know, it's costing me a lot of money to keep these droids even powered up." 

Turning towards the opening door, they saw it belong to a rather short female mechanic, she had curly hair and probably not the youngest anymore. In her hands she held a little bundle,  Angela couldn't make the content out from.

But letting her gaze wander it fell upon a tall man clad in beskar armor with a helmet shielding his entire head. A Mandalorian. But not from Mandalore, these days they were a rarity almost as much as the Jedis, nothing more than stories and legends..

Her dark eyes shone with interest, she wasn't sure what to think. Even tough the last Mandalorian she met she had befriended, she wasn't certain if this one possessed knowledge of certain past events. 

But to worry wasn't needed, he doesn't know who or what she is. At least not yet. 

But studying him shortly she made out the beskar he wore was new and shiny, a cape falling over one shoulder and the rifle clad to his back. A blaster was attached to his hip and many more weapons hidden underneath the obvious.