Chapter Two: Mos Pelgos

Tatooine

Tatooine.

They wasted no time in venturing back to the planet they first met on, with a jump through hyperspace it wasn't long. 

The Mandalorians plan all along was to find one of his kind, for that seemed much more possible, before long, they discussed about the way to approach this issue obtaining the child. 

Angela wasn't confident in training him the way of the Force, for sure, she completed her training and earned herself the title of Master, but something kept her from trying. 

She was afraid, conflicted, for the bond they shared wasn't of a Master and her apprentice, it more resembled that of family

She was different from any other Jedi, feelings where her strength, it is in her nature to not be drawn to dark or light and rather to the lifeforce itself. 

She never trained someone touched by both and as strong in the force, she feared that her way might draw him to darkness, for it may not be the one he is supposed to take. 

After all she's seen in the galaxy she didn't dare to risk it, someone else might be more suited for the task. And after all it might even be Luke, he could've grown in the Force, it's been a while since she last saw him, for as much as she knew, everyone else was gone. 

In the end they came to the conclusion to find a Mandalorian, it seemed easier and it was the way for Mando to find himself. It sure would be possible, right? there were more of them than of the Jedi.

*~*

When they sat foot on the sandplanet, back in hangar 35, where they were greeted by Peli ushering her pit droids away from the Razor Crest. 

"May as well let them have at it. The Crest needs a good once-over." Angela smiled at the Mandalorian more readily accepting the existence of droids around him. 

"Oh! So he likes droids now. Well, you heard him. Give it a once-over." Peli jokingly stated and smiled brightly as the other woman gave her a welcoming wave in return. 

"I guess a lot has changed since you were last in Mos... " She started but stopped herself from talking further as the Mandalorian presented the child to her. The gleam in her eyes let Angela chuckle softly by the Mandalorians side.