Chapter 18

Ryder POV

I haven't seen Emma yet since she was laying on the ground after getting punched. I really want to take her out on a date, but how the h*ll am I supposed to get her brothers to agree?

I could try to sneak her out again, but that's probably not the smartest idea considering the last time. I'd prefer that our date doesn't end with a fight and Emma getting punched.

Earlier today when I noticed Emma wasn't at school, I decided to skip and catch up with my gang stuff. As the leader of the Vipers, my gang, I've been slacking this week.

I've been at the warehouse all day training and going over deals and agreements. Right now it's 5:00, and I'm about to get up to leave, but suddenly my phone rings. I pull out my phone and see that it's an unknown number. I decide to see what they want, so I answer.

*************************************************
Phone call:

R: Who is this and what do you want?

X: It's Xavier.

R: What now dude? I can't help how I feel about your sister...

X: That's not why I called, so just shut up and listen.

R: That's a little rude don't you think?

X: I've got bigger things to worry about than hurting your feelings. Are you gonna listen or not?

R: Okay, I'll listen.

X: Today at our headquarters, I caught someone spying from the Cold Blooded gang. They might be working with other gangs and are conspiring against us.

R: So? Some gangs shouldn't be a problem for y'all.

X: They aren't really, but the real problem is that they are targeting Emma. We aren't taking any precautions, so we are gonna take them out before they make their first move.

R: Let me guess you want me to get information about them.

X: Yes. I know that we have tension between us, but so it for Emma not me.

R: Of course I'll do it. I really do care about her and would never hurt her.

X: Thanks man. I guess you aren't that bad, but still if you touch here you're dead.

R: I'll have the information by tonight.

X: You can drop by our mansion at 8:00 and we'll talk then.

R: Okay.

End of phone call
************************************************

I hang up and start giving some of my men orders. To go up against the Blackston's is pretty much suicide, so I bet the Cold Blooded gang are gonna want as many allies as possible.

I'll call their leader and pretend to want to join their side. I look up the leader's number and dial it in to my phone.

************************************************
Phone call:

Cb (cold blooded leader): Hello?

R: Hello. This is the Vipers gang leader.

Cb: What do you want?

R: I heard you were planning on going against the Blackston's.

Cb: Yeah, What about it?