▫️二▪️

👑
two | er

just like what his father said, renjun was called after an hour. and when he got outside of his room, he was met with jaemin who's wearing his usual uniform but in renjun's eyes, he looked well groomed.

renjun ordered the maids and the guards to go down the hall and leave him and jaemin.

after making sure that they're alone, renjun clinged to jaemin as he giggled, "well well well, why are you not my groom?"

"co'z you're too beautiful for me renjun." jaemin teased back as he placed his arm on the prince's waist as if supporting him while walking.

jaemin stared at the prince who laughed at what he said. he stared as if renjun is the most beautiful thing in the whole world, well, he is in jaemin's eyes.

renjun was wearing a maroon velvet suit, his hair was styled and not to mention the light makeup was added to his pretty face. for jaemin, renjun looked really, really beautiful.

the prince noticed jaemin's quietness so he stopped walking and faced him, "jaem, i know i'm so handsome but you might get tired of my face if you stare at me for a long time."

jaemin laughed and fixed the single strand that came loose in renjun's hair. his hands then fell to the older's cheeks as he stared at the prince's eyes.

as if something just sparkled in between the two of them as they got lost in each other's eyes.

renjun brought his hands up to hold the hand that was caressing his cheeks. he held tightly but carefully at the hand while still getting drowned at the attendant's eyes.

"your highness–"

jaemin retreated his hand and looked at the maid who just entered. he bowed at renjun before apologizing, "i'm sorry your highness but there was a m-mosquito flying near your face."

renjun was still lost about what just happened earlier but he still found himself nodding.

after a few seconds, renjun blinked a few times before looking at the maid, "what is it?"

"t-the k-king a-asked for y-you two, your h-highness." the maid stuttered at the sudden stern voice from the prince.

renjun nodded and dusted his velvet suit before motioning to jaemin to follow him. he then started walking gracefully, his chin raised up as he entered the hall.

jaemin sheepishly followed behind the prince. they met the king who was talking with some men who's back was facing them so they can't make out who the men are.

when the king saw them, he put on a wide smile and greeted them with full of excitement, "son! this are the three soldiers sent by the lee palace and one of them will be assigned to you!"

renjun raised a brow as the three guys turned around, with full of suspense. "hi my name is mark lee."

"hiya! i'm lee donghyuck. but please call me haechan."