▪️十九▫️

👑
nineteen | shí jiu

"come back here!"

the maids paused on their places as they watched the prince, his attendant and his soldier, run and chase each other at the garden.

donghyuck and mark and jisung and chenle who came to visit, was with them. the boys stared at the three that was playing tag, disbelief plastered on their faces. donghyuck then noticed the maids and scowled at them, shooing them away.

"okay cut this madness everyone!" donghyuck clapped his hands loudly as he called out the trio.

"ji, i never knew renjun ge was this energetic." chenle pouted as he snuggled onto the younger while he's sitting on his lap. jisung also agreed while he hugged the older by his waist, "me too, never knew he holds this much energy."

the three have frowns on their faces as their happiness needed abrupt stop because they're called. as they walked towards the other boys, they shyly nudged each other's shoulders, sending smiles as they do so.

"can you three stop? you guys are acting weird." donghyuck crossed his arms as he looked at the trio infront.

"you're just jealous co'z mark lee isn't fond of skin ships." renjun teased before kissing both jaemin and jeno's cheek.

donghyuck rolled his eyes before placing his hands on his hips, "excuses your highness, but i'm complaining because you three are acting like a complete couple but you haven't even spilled the tea."

"but.. are we not?"

and donghyuck had gasped ever so loudly, lightly nudging poor mark lee while chenle was squeezing the younger's big hands as he contained his squeals.

"oh my flying pigs– fiNALLY!" donghyuck clapped his hands as he ran to jaemin and hugged him, "bitch i'm proud of you."

"thanks bitch." jaemin muttered as he pouted his lips and aimed to kiss the tanned male who fortunately got to move his head away but his arms still hugging jaemin's nape. but then donghyuck remembered something so he moved closer again, "wait.. so you really took up my advice and became the baddest bitch and hooked up with them?"

"what? hyuck no!" jaemin scolded as he lightly slapped the tanned male's butt earning a laugh.

but three guys wasn't having it. renjun cleared his throat as mark and jeno went to pull the two away, "excuses, soldier lee donghyuck. i know you know that jaemin is oUr boyfriend, mine and jeno's, so i expect you to comply on having social distancing with jaemin."

donghyuck just stuck out his tongue before sending a nervous smile to the annoyed looking mark lee, "oh well, i'll just congratulate you three. and we'll get going."

the trio watched as donghyuck get dragged, not harshly, by the older soldier mark lee. they then panned their heads to the side and as if on cue, a gasp slipped out of their mouths when they saw the two young males, sucking each other's faces.

"oh my gosh, park ji and lele! get a fucking room!"