▪️三十一▫️

really really long ass chap i promise ;-; and..
p-prepare some tissues(?)
👑
thirty-one | sān shí yī

jaemin rolled on the bed, trying to remove renjun and jeno's flirty hands off of his upper body. "stop iiiit! it's still so early!"

"we won't until you get up and put on some shirt." he heard jeno giggled before he felt a light pinch at his side.

"aH!" jaemin screamed ever so dramatically when renjun started tickling his side. "stop it! you two don't have a shirt on too! why just attack me?"

renjun stopped tickling him and slumped his body onto jaemin's. not minding if both of their tops are off– tops i meant clothes for upper body... not jeno– "it's because me and jeno agreed that you have the nicest body among us three so you have to cover it. plus, there's so many hickeys littered almost all over your chest to your neck–"

"wait really!? oh gosh father's gonna tease me about this again! aaAAA!" jaemin screamed as he kicked his legs in the air.

renjun just smirked as he leaned down and placed a soft open-mouthed-kiss on top of the younger's bare chest making the said male squeal. "renjun!"

"what? it's so fun to tease you~" renjun giggled as he brought his hand up and played with the younger's chest.

jeno just laughed on the side as he kissed the younger's cheeks. "you two are so cute."

"r-renjun! aHh! don't fucking bite my nip– f-fuck!" jaemin whimpered as his back arched at the sudden sensation brought by renjun.

"fuck– what the hell? how'd you.. hmmh... k-know how to do things like this?" jaemin muttered, his eyes shut tightly as renjun do his work.

hearing another curse word from jaemin, renjun groaned and straddled the youngest's hips before rolling down his hips, earning a long moan from the younger, "if i hear another curse slip out of your mouth jaem, i swear, you'd be out of breath."

"aren't he now tho." jeno snorted as he continues playing with the younger's hair, actually not playing as he got his fingers tangled and he doesn't know how to get it out.

jaemin gulped and nodded, "i-i'll try not to swear." he then sighed in relief when renjun stopped rolling his hips.

but the short relief didn't last long as he felt the soldier, tugging on his hair. he tried to look up and see what happens but strangely, jeno's hands was following his heads motion. he then eyed jeno and the said male nervously smiled at him and tugged on his hair again making jaemin groan, "jen what the fuck did you do– h-hahh.."

yep, renjun's back at it again.

—【】—

fortunately, jaemin got out alive and the two was left tired out. they wrestled on the bed and jaemin won as he kept on running around the room and his long legs tired out the two. not to mention he's the tallest. wait– i meant, literall wrestling.