▫️十八▪️

👑
eighteen | shí bā

"it's our last day...."

jeno looked at his side and he felt his heart jumping again as he got to glance at the younger's body. it was because they were chilling in the swimming pool and he can't get used to the younger's toned body that was just like his.

they're waiting for their little spoon– the prince to join them and while they wait, they decided to talk about some things.

"y-yeah. it's pretty sad no?"

"yup. i think i'm gonna miss how peaceful our life here even if it's just for three days." jaemin pouted before cupping his hands together that was under the water. he then tried to squish the water but laughed at how silly the idea is.

jeno smiled as he watched the scene on his side, "it's not that peaceful tho. remember when we first got here, there were mysterious guys who tried to go after renjun. so, not really that peaceful."

"oh right. the day you thought that it's fine to kill yourself! seriously jeno, if you do that one more time and i witness it with my own two eyes... i'm gonna be the one ending you." jaemin threatened but jeno didn't even felt scared because the younger said it with a pout.

laughing as an initial response, jeno suddenly leaned closer to the younger, making the younger's cheeks turn slightly scarlet. jeno looked at the younger's eyes before he slowly leaned in and placed his lips on top of the younger's.

jaemin hurriedly shut his eyes tight as he pressed his lips tightly while he feels the older's lips, trying to make him kiss back.

kissing back is easy, atleast in jaemin's thinking but the fact that they both got nothing for their upper body and that their both standing, half of their body is under water, jaemin is having thoughts about things that was way far from light.

on the other hand, jeno is pretty confused as to why the younger was stiff so he brought his hands down to the younger's waist and rubbed circles onto it using his thumb, trying to make him relaxed. he then slowly pushed the younger against one of the ends of the pool for support.

feeling a cold wall, jaemin tried to relax and mentally patted himself as he brought himself to kissing back. he didn't know where to put his hands so he just settled it on the soldier's broad shoulder. he then felt something brush against his lower lip making him let out a sound causing him to part his lips. surprised at the sudden invasion in his mouth, jaemin mayhaps let out an another sound, "j-jen..."

jeno just hummed as he pulled the younger's waist closer to him, making both of their bare chest touch. he mentally chuckled when the younger gasped at the sudden contact.

jaemin then moved his head back, slightly pulling away at the lack of air but the soldier captured his lips once again.

jaemin giggled and playfully pulled away again earning a small groan from the soldier but jaemin connected their lips once again anyways.

"oh my gOSH! you two didn't wait for me!"

jaemin pulled away from the kiss while the soldier was trying to kiss him again but he brought his hand up and slapped the soldier's pouty lips, "you forgot renjun. you idiot."