▫️十▪️

👑
ten | shí

"hey."

jaemin looked at the soldier and just rolled his eyes. he then slammed the door of his bedroom infront of the soldier who had knocked on the door.

they actually just got home from the dinner and no one suspected that they just got home from sneaking out which is a total relief even if it's a little suspicious.

jaemin then proceeded on removing his beret and looked at the face size mirror he also bought. he sighed when he saw the pink roots of his hair, almost three inches long. he stroked his hair, intently observing the bright pink color of it. "why did that witch cursed me seriously. is she bored or what?"

"did i do something wrong or my parents did something wrong?" jaemin asked himself again, frowning a little. he ruffled his hair, almost gripping on it, really feeling embarassed about his hair. "this is why i never made friends when i was a kid."

"jaem–"

jaemin's eyes widened as his hands panicked, immediately finding his beret and attempted to wear it but he saw the soldier getting closer to him. jaemin frowned even more. he then just dropped the beret and used his hands to cover his hair.

"jaemin.."

"go away. you aren't supposed to be here." jaemin mumbled, fearing embarassed and a little scared, scared that jeno will think he's a weirdo.

but instead of doing what the younger said, jeno walked even more closer as he brought his hands up, to touch the hair. but jaemin slapped his hand away, "i know what you're thinking. that i'm weird? cursed? or probably a witch? ha, please, i've already had enough of it."

jeno saw the attendant, stopping himself from letting a tear down. jeno smiled, he then brought his hands up and caressed the younger's hair, "well, i think not."

"what?"

"i think, you're really pretty."

jaemin scoffed and have yet slapped the soldier's hand again, "i'm a guy, i can't be pretty."

"exactly, you're a guy but you are beautiful, perhaps you did have a beauty given by the gods out there."

jaemin may or may not had choked on air, clearly talen aback by the sudden compliment. he then looked away and tried to shrug the fact that his heart os beating so fast, "stop. just say that having a pink hair is scary and weird at the same time."

"no jaemin, it's really beautiful. did you not see the king and queen na? they also had a pink hair, and did you found it scary? no, right? did the other people did? they didn't, right? it was because it's really pleasant to our eyes." jeno smiled as he gently and softly removed the attendant's hands from covering his hair.

jaemin pouted while his eyes fixated on the soldier's hands that was holding his, "it was because, theirs was natural. mine was from a witch."

jeno just chuckled at the younger's stubbornness, "from a witch or not, natural or not, it still looked good on you. actually, any color would still look good on you."