▫️四▪️

👑
four | si

jaemin hugged his body as the cold night breeze hit it. "renjun, i don't think this is a good idea.

renjun rolled his eyes as he clinged to the younger, "you're no fun. me, i think this is a very relaxing idea."

"relaxing but it's not a good idea. i know you know." jaemin added as they continued walking around the busy street.

renjun slurped as he hit the younger's arm, "be positive will you? and i was trying to relax."

"okay okay, so, where do you want to go?" jaemin finally gave in as he wrapped his arm around the small waist of the prince.

"let's go to an ice cream parlour? or or or hot pot! or let's eat street foods!" renjun beamed behind his face mask.

of course he needed to wear one, because first of all he's a crown prince and he snuck out.

"you know what, i think ice cream is better." jaemin answered, pulling renjun to the nearest ice cream parlour that he just saw because he was getting suspicious of the guy in black that was calling someone and was trailing behind them.

he hadn't said it to renjun because it was just his guts but he needed to bring renjun back to the palace as soon as possible. and of course renjun wouldn't like it so here they are, stopping for some ice cream first.

when they entered the shop, jaemin is getting weirded out when literally almost all of the staffs greeted the two of them. he just took a small bow before pulling renjun with him to some table that's near the exit.

"jaemin stop it. you're getting weird." renjun said as soon as they sat down.

"i'm sorry re– ah, jun."

renjun raised a brow at the attendant who seemed to be a little fidgety, "jaem, is there something wrong? please tell me or i'll be worried."

"it's just that, isn't weird that literally all of the staffs greeted us when we came in? and not to forget that they were lining by the entrance." jaemin whispered, trying to keep his voice down.

renjun tilted his head to the side, finding this behaviour of jaemin, a little odd, "but what if they're that polite?"

"whatever it is, let's just immediately go home after we get our orders okay?" jaemin held the prince's hand tightly as a waiter walked to them.

the waiter handed them the menus and they immediately looked through it.

"hon, what would you like hmm? i'll pay for it." jaemin suddenly asked as he looked through the variety of ice creams.

renjun's eyes widened when he heard the endearment while his ears turned slightly red, "u-uhm, i think i'm fine with choco blast... h-hon."

"okay then i will get strawberry banana cream and my honey would get choco blast. both in large cups please." jaemin said as he handed the menus back to the waiter.