▫️二十▪️

👑
twenty | èr shí

renjun paced back and forth inside his room. he ruffled his hair while his attendant chased him, holding the prince's supposed to be vest.

"renjun, if you would just calm down and then meet with the wedding planner–"

"that's the problem jaem! i don't want the wedding! i don't wanna meet the wedding planner!"

jaemin pressed his lips into a thin line, "but you're getting married with our soldier, my prince. don't you like that? atleast you'd be with the one you love."

the prince sat down on his bed, both of his elbows leaning on to his thighs. he sighed, "another problem jaem, i don't wanna marry the one i love."

jaemin pressed his lips into a thin line. renjun doesn't want to marry the one he loves? then who does he want to marry, "w-what do you mean?"

the prince looked up to jaemin before standing up. he walked near his attendant before hugging him tightly, "i wanna marry the two people that i love."

"renjun... you know it's not possible." jaemin mumbled as he caressed the prince's hair while the prince snuggled on to his neck. "i'm just a mere attendant, prince. i have no state in life and i'm pretty much counted as a commoner."

"i-i...." renjun huffed as he tried to stop his tears that were about to fall. he hugged the attendant much more tightly, afraid to let go, "i'm gonna make it work, jaem. w-we can make it work.. l-let's just... let's just stick together and we can get through this... us three."

"renjun, it's not possible. let's not aim for something that's almost impossible to happen." jaemin sighed as he placed a soft kiss on top of the prince's head, "just remember that i'll still be with you two okay? even if i'll just be your servant..."

renjun frowned. it doesn't sound right. he doesn't want it. he wants jaemin to be a part of them and not to be just their attendant, "jaem...."

jaemin smiled widely, "it's okay. let's not worry about it. how about.... have you told jeno about this marriage thing?"

renjun shook his head, "oh right i haven't. when should i tell him tho?"

"later? after meeting the planner? how does that sound?" jaemin asked, hugging the prince by his waist. he then leaned down before capturing the prince's lips onto his.

and it's not renjun if he didn't responded.

—【】—

after having a hot make out session with his attendant, renjun left his attendant to rest in his bedroom as he decided to meet his father first before meeting with the wedding planner.

when he got infront of his father's office, he paused when he heard some shoutings.

"why are you bringing yourself down around the na's?! you're embarrassing! you're a king, huang. you're not their servant!"