▫️六▪️

👑
six | liu

renjun heaved out a deep sigh as he zipped the zipper of his luggage.

it's a new day and it's morning again, but the attendant is still in deep sleep.

renjun once again sighed while he glanced at the younger that was still sleeping on his bed, "jaem, i don't know how long i'll be gone. but please wake up sooner. okay?"

renjun walked near the attendant and placed a soft peck on his forehead. after that, renjun stood up and called some guards to pick up his luggage. when the youngest guard he had ever met walked in, renjun stopped him.

the young guard looked around before speaking, "hyung what is it?"

"guard my bedroom always, i'll put you incharge of looking out for my room. and i'll leave jeno incharge for my attendant. got it?" renjun asked earning a thumbs up and a nod from the young guard.

renjun patted the guard's shoulder before running to the hallways, but he stopped for a sec and looked back, "one more thing ji, never let hyuck come inside my room."

"okay hyung!" and so the prince took this as his cue to leave.

the young guard smiled as he finally got a real task. but remembering the prince's words, the young guard widened his eyes and looked for the direction the prince took, but he's already long gone.

the young guard sighed and ruffled his hair, "who is hyuck again?"

before the young guard can fully break down, he saw a soldier approaching his way, "hey, i'm jeno. can i come in?"

the young guard reminisced what the prince had said before nodding and opening the door for the soldier.

jeno entered the room and as soon as he entered, his eyes turned completely wide while he found himself unable to form words.

he felt his heart picked up it's pace as he slowly backed away and got out of the room.

"hey hey!" jeno nudged the guard that was guarding the door.

"what is it–"

"call for the palace doctor!"

the young guard furrowed his brows, "w-what– why, w-what happened?"

"just call the doctor damn it!"

【】

renjun puffed his cheeks as he watched his best friend, who's also a prince, binge eat the poor cheese balls.

"you know ge. even if you stare at me like that, i won't share my cheese balls to you."

renjun eyed the younger prince with disgust, "no lele. i don't want cheese balls. i want some strawberries but that's not the point."