▪️三▫️

👑
three | san

"so.."

renjun looked at the side when he heard the soldier suddenly spoke.

"have any idea why the king suddenly wants us to get closer?" jeno asked as he trailed beside the prince.

he's not informed? "maybe because you're gonna be working for me." renjun mumbled as the two walked or more like, strolled in the graden.

jeno tss-ed. "that's weird."

renjun just rolled his eyes. finding his interest in this guy slowly disappearing.

as they walked, jeno became irritated of the silence enveloping the air in between them. he whined, "let's atleast try?"

"ugh, fine." renjun groaned as he pulled the soldier to sit. "so, my name is huang renjun."

"lunjoin?"

"lunj– rEnJUN!" renjun whined as the soldier beside him just laughed. he shut his eyes tight as he rubbed the bridge of his nose, "jaemin got it right on his first try."

"jaemin? cutie right?"

renjun eyed the soldier before nodding in approval, "yeah, cutie."

"so renjun–"

"i'm a prince, atleast address me the way i should be." renjun said as he fixed his posture and crossed his arms to his chest.

jeno rolled his eyes as he leaned back at the bench, "aren't we just the same age tho?"

"and so?"

"fine fine, prince renjun." jeno let out an annoyed sigh as he saw the prince smirking at him. "i'm lee jeno."

"okay."

jeno mentally rolled his eyes, "so, how did you and jaemin met?"

renjun paused, "are we going to talk about jaemin the whole time? co'z i'm in."

【】

renjun ordered the guards to leave as soon as jaemin entered his room.

after seeing that they're all alone, renjun motioned the younger to sit beside him. when the younger got closer, renjun also got a closer look, "what is this?"

jaemin furrowed his brows and pointed the sparkly thing beneath his eyes, "this?"

renjun nodded as he leaned closer to take a closer look.

"glitch?"

"glitch?" renjun asked as he gently touched the sparkly thing.