▫️二十六▪️

👑
twenty-six | èr shí liu

finally, the palace was once again at peace.

but somehow, one room in the palace managed to not be at peace,

"a-ah f-fuck.."

renjun and jeno raised their heads and stopped leaving marks at the youngest's neck when they heard him cursed. renjun playfully raised a brow as he trailed his fingers down the attendant's chest, "you're spitting a lot of curse words, hun."

jaemin panted as he eyed the prince and gulped the lump that was forming on his throat, while jeno just chuckled as he snaked his arms to the younger's waist and continued attacking and marking the younger's perfectly sculpted collarbones.

renjun leaned his face dangerously close to his attendant as his eyes travelled down the younger's lips, "how bout i make you shut up?"

jaemin bit his lower lip at how hot the prince looked on top of him as he also eyed the prince's bruised lips. he then looked back at the prince's eyes and mouthed the soldier's name that was busy doing some work at his neck. and the prince somehow got it.

jaemin then watched as the prince moved away from him and held the soldier's chin, making the soldier face the prince. the prince leaned down while the soldier raised his head and captured the prince's lips.

it's okay, jaemin's enjoying the sight.

after the prince and the soldier's shared kiss, the prince turned to his attendant before capturing the said male's lips. their lips moved in sync as the prince cupped his attendant's cheeks and deepened the kiss. not long after, the prince climbed on his attendant's lap as he poke out his tongue, trying to get some entry.

jaemin playfully giggled in between the kiss as he tilted his head to the side to give the soldier a better access to his neck while he rejects the tongue that was trying to invade his mouth.

renjun groaned at the younger's teasing so he tapped the soldier's shoulder just like asking him to do something. in which the soldier got the message clearly,

"a-ahhh... jen– shit—"

renjun smirked in victory as he got to slip his tongue inside the younger's hot cavern while his other hand was playing with the soldier's locks. renjun giggled as his tongue fought for dominance with the younger's.

wanna know what jeno did? well, he just licked a part of jaemin's collarbone before biting on the skin and then sucking on it after.

the two pulled away from their heated kiss as jaemin pouted his mouth and pointed to the soldier. renjun nodded. the prince then grabbed the soldier's collar making the soldier face him before aggressively pushing the soldier down the bed. "injun–"

but even before jeno could say a phrase, jaemin already smashed his lips to the soldier while the prince got off jaemin's lap and proceeded on straddling the soldier before placing his lips on the soldier's jaw.